When Lisa tells him she's pregnant. [S]

Lisa would be thrilled that she's pregnant because she just adores children. And ever since her marriage with Jungkook, she always wanted little kookie's or Lisa's running around the house.

But at the same time she would be very anxious and nervous to FIND out what Jungkook would say. They would have this "talk" before but never really thought much about it.

When Lisa tells Jungkook that she is pregnant, he would be silent for a moment. This would scare Lisa a little thinking that he isnt so thrilled about having a baby.

But after 30 seconds, he would pull Lisa in for a hug and tear up a bit. But tears of happiness of course.

He would take care of Lisa everyday, sometimes even be over protective of her.

He wouldn't hesitate to go out at 4 am to buy Lisa's pregnancy craving because he loves his wife.

He would never forget to rub her belly everyday and have silly conversations with the baby.

He would get excited going baby shopping.

Whenever Lisa would be insecure of herself, he'd stop everything what he was doing and just shower her with kisses and cuddles telling her that she makes him feel like the luckiest man on the planet.

He sadly but patiently bears with Lisa and her pregnancy mood swings.

At the time of delievery, he would prepare himself to be calm and collected. He would figure out a proper plan to call the doctor, grab Lisa's suitcase, call the doctor and then drive her to the hospital.

But in reality his plan would flop, and he would be the one freaking out more.

He feels like he owes her the world for giving him the opportunity to become the father to her children.