We're Both Weird

Jungkook was sat at the edge of the pool, legs moving back and forth inside the water creating tiny waves that weirdly calmed him down. He loved swimming. It was very therapeutic for him. Except for the fact that this time he had to hurry because it was the school swimming pool, not  own. And that he sneaked into the pool at 9 pm on a school night.

He sighed in despair  as he stared high ceiling of the gym. He noticed that the white painted walls were slowly chipping  off and falling directly into the pool. Just like his life.

His shoulders slumped in deep dejection as he remembered what had happened to him not to along ago. Just before sixth period to be exact.

Jimin, his boyfriend had dumped him for another man who appeared to be more manly than Jungkook. Jackson was his name. Jungkook would be lying if he said he wasn't intimidated.

His heart was broken. And his mind was baffled with insecurities. Jungkook never in his life felt this emotional because of another boy.

A freaking boy.

He couldn't even ponder about the amount of homophobic insults and teases he would be getting from his schoolmates after that breakup. It's like, it's much easier for queer people once they're in relationships. But once you're out of it you feel completely isolated. Like the whole world is judging you.

Jungkook continued to sway his feet in the water until he felt bored. He stood up from his position and walked over to the diving board before he dived into the pool.

As he did, he swam to the farther end of the pool, counting the seconds it took him. It was used as a distraction. To keep himself preoccupied, away from his negative thoughts.

By this time, Jungkook was immersed in beating his score every time he swam from one end to another. He didn't even hear the doors open and the sound of slippers walking on the ground.

'1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7!" He joyfully leaped his head up from the surface of the water, fist bumping the air as he finally beat his highest score.

He was interrupted by someone clearning their throat. Panicked, he quickly turned behind to see the schools caption of the girls swim team, Lalisa Manoban grinning at him.

"Hey, you're Jeon Jungkook right?" she asked as she walked to the bleachers, resting her bag on top of it and slowly getting rid of her articles of clothing. Jungkook watched with widened eyes as she so casually slipped her sweater off her well toned body and push it in her bag.

She now stood there in nothing but a tight one piece swimming suit that had a very deep v neck, almost down to her belly button. It showed off the curves of her breasts and her slightly thai tanned skin. That item of clothing would never be allowed in the swimming gym.

"What are you doing here?" He ignored her question.

Lisa raised her eyebrow at him in surprise and chuckled slightly. It made Jungkook slightly nervous if he was being honest.

"I can be here whenever I want to. Since I'm the caption of the girls swim team, I'm allowed access anytime before midnight whenever I want." She said as she climbed to the highest diving board. Without any hesitant, she sprinted into the pool leaving Jungkook to gawk at her.

She landed into the water perfectly with a huge splash and swam towards Jungkook.

"So, you are Jeon Jungkook?" she asked again as she walked to edge of the pool, where he stood. Her arms swayed in the water to help her walk faster.

"Yeah." He said.

"You probably know me because of the multiple insults going around the campus of me being gay and all." He dryly chuckled. He expected Lisa to tease him or something but all she did was look at him with slightly sympathic eyes.