Dream

"Jungkook, I love you."

She said as she slowly stood on her toes and faintly touched her lips against mine . I softly held her face and locked our lips together. The kiss was soft and warm. I sure felt butterflies in my stomach.  Her hands went around my neck while mine travelled around her waist.

We stayed glued to each other until she pulled apart for air. She then rested her forehead against mine and sweety smiled at me. I immediately grinned in response and leaned in to kiss her again.

But she pulled away and suddenly snarled.

"Wha-?"

"Jungkook!"

"Jungkook!!"

"JUNGKOOK!!"

A sharp pain pireced through my skull as I felt someone wack me with a heavy book. I woke up from my slumber and abrutly sat up straight.

Dammit!..it was just a dream.

I groaned inwardly at the disappointment  and rested my elbows on my desk, supporting my face.

"Jungkook"

My head snapped to the direction her voice called in. She was standing right next to me. I figured she was the one who hit me. But that didn't even seem to bother me. She could do whatever she pleased with me as long as we were together.

"Lisa" I smirked at her.

She glared at me and put her hands on her hips. I couldn't help but glance at how dangerously close she was next to me. And of course I did not notice how she unbuttoned a few of her top bottoms because of the steaming hot weather and on top of that our central air conditioner being broken. But I did not blame anything or the Gods above.

For I could see her perfect well defined collarbone decorated with tiny beads of her sweat which driped under her shirt.

I never wanted to be a sweatdrop so badly in my life.

She looked stunning. Especially by the way her chest heaved up and down like she was annoyed. She was always annoyed though. Always acting like a spoilt brat and flicking everyone off. But that's what made her so damn irresistible .

"Are you done?" She snapped.

"Done what?"

"Done staring at my boobs you perverted freak! My eyes are up here!" She yelled.

Lisa looked so adorable when she was angry. Like a little kitten with her claws out and snarling to any human.

"Whose house are we doing this project?" She asked, still glaring at me.

"What?"

"The science project you dimwit! Whose house are we going to do it in? Yours or mine? The cafe downtown is closed for renovation and I don't know any other public place that would have free WiFi."

"My house would be perfect, doll. My dad's library could help us too." I said.

"And maybe we can sneak in a few make out sessions too." I winked at her.

I earned a tight slap on my forehead.

"Think about that again and I will fucking end you, Jeon! I'm not joking. " She sneered before she stomped away.

Ah, Lisa Manoban,

I will make you mine soon.