Chapter 1:Run away

Some abuse in this chapter but its not graphic.just a warning
Antonio sat in the living room watching t.v just like any day since he graduated high school two days ago.

He wanted to go to Florida with Pepper this weekend but he needed his 'fathers' permission even though Pepper said it was alright already.

'Speak of the devil and he shall appear'
He thought to himself as he watched his 'father' stumble into the room,clearly drunk. "Father can I go with Pepper to Florida this weekend" he asked walking towards his 'father' timidly.

Tony rolled his eyes when he saw him. "And why should Pepper be stuck babysitting a mess up like you" Tony snapped before pushing Antonio out of the way .

Antonio couldn't help but glare at his father. He was fed up with how he was treated. All he ever did was try and please tony only to receive hurtful words in return.

"If you would have kept it in your pants,you wouldn't have to deal with me" he snapped back at him

He barely had time to think before Tony's fist connected with his face.

Hit after hit,tony yelled at him. "Your trash..that's why your mother gave you up in the first place"

That night Antonio created his suite named Shadow after Tony had passed out.
He vowed to never let Tony hit him again.

That night marked the end of the shy,timid boy he use to be. He was officially broken and filled with rage and hatred for the man he use to call a father. The same man who helped bring him into this world is the same man Antonio wouldn't mind taking out of this same world. This night, is the night Antonio ran away and soon became
A hero to the people
A body guard and assassin  for the government
A CEO of a company
And most importantly a father from one night stands gone wrong