Chapter 5: Recruited

Over the pass couple of months, Antonio has become adjusted to having and taking care of his kids. Quad has helped a lot with the baby's for he was completely loss when it came to making formulas or changing diapers.

Leila was glued to his hip, being a daddies little girl she never wanted to leave his side. She was only three years old and hated when he would leave her behind for work or day care. She didn't mind being with Quan but loved being with Antonio more.

Angel and pepe on the other hand was trouble makers. They spent most of there time building or tinkering with things that they sometimes shouldnt. They loved the labs and would often be found there when they won't playing video games in there room. They were only four but they were smart. They knew things that most kids there are wouldn't know.

Quan was like there Nanny when Antonio won't around. He protected them and made sure they were fed along with Antonio when he would take time off just to be with his kids.

After they got to know each other,they all came up with names for his youngest children. The boy was named Tiaun lancer Stark and the females were named Kate Sue Stark, Natasha Mari Stark and Toni erin Stark. He was slightly put off with the last name for it reminded him of his dad but everyone else seemed to like it so it stayed

Antonio sooner moved his kids to New York so they could make friends and go to school. The public found out about his kids in not time but it didn't really bother him. The twins loved the attention ,the baby's was too young to really understand what was going on and Leila was too shy to speak to anyone and would hide behind her dad.

Today Antonio had to work so the twins was left at day care and the Quad triplets were left with Quan. Leila was having an off day so he decided to let her come with him.

The door to his office was slightly open when it should have been locked like always. He glanced down at his daughter before pulling out a gun from his cost pocket.

He kept Leila close as he opened the door. He scanned the room before seeing too figure behind his desk. One he recognised as a S.H.E.I.L.D Agent and the other one from school as Steve Rogers AKA Captain America.

"Leila, go to the play room" he orders not taking his eyes off of the two males. He didn't have to check if she left since he could hear her run off and a door close.

"Whatever you guys want,I'm not interested" he immediately snapped walking over to his refrigerator to get a drink.

They seemed to have ignored Antonio outburst like they expected it almost. "I'm Agent Coulsen from S.H.E.I.L.D and this is Captain America.... The world needs your help"

Antonio rolled his eyes as he opened a soda. "I'm already helping the world to the best of my abilities now...The door" he says pointing towards the door.

Agent Coulsen sighed before holding out a file. "If you would look this over i assure you-"

"I don't like being handed things" Antonio replies looking down at the unknown file on distaste.

"Listen son, the world is at war with an unknown force and they have a dangerous weapon that we need your help to find" Steve Rogers replies walking towards the pair annoyed.

Antonio shrugs. "I still don't like being handed things,that's not gonna change just cause the world might be meeting its end"

Agent coulsen sighs again before dropping the file on the table.

"You seem to be sighing a lot today" Antonio states as he picks up the file.

"Well I have been dealing with your father earlier and you guys are very similar"

Antonio threw the file he was once looking at across the room as he glared a coulsen. "Don't compare me to that sorry excuse of a dad" he snapped startling the pair.

'sir you forgot to take your anger management medicine this morning along with your depression medicine" L.E.L.E voice came from the speakers.

Antonio frowned as he ran his hands through his hair. "I'll take it later" he snapped glaring at Coulsen.

"You win I'll help S.H.E.I.L.D but Leila has no where to go" he says trying to calm down. He turned towards his cabinets and grabbed to pills before stuffing them in his pocket.

"Bring her" Coulsen says

Steve quickly gave Coulsen a disapproving look at the idea of a little girl getting hurt on accident and he knew it was a high risk.

"Whatever, Leila were going on a trip"

"In out favourite rocking ship" Leila came running into the room singing.

The three adults in the room couldnt help but smile at the little girl that seemed to light up the room.