Chapter 8: Bi-Polar

Shortly after checking up on his other kids through Quan, he was called into a meeting. He had left Leila with an agent before hand so he didn't get distracted. On the screen he was watching as Fury spoke to Loki.

"Just in case its unclear, one wrong move,you so much as scratch that glass" Fury opened up the floor beneath Loki to demonstrate. "and its a thirty thousand foot drop in a steel trap" Fury seemed somewhat smug with the situation but hid it well."Ant" he pointed towards the ground"boot"

"Its an impressive cage,not built, I think for me" Loki comments glancing around the over sized cage.

"Built for something a lot stringer then you" Fury replied

"I've heard the mindless beast whom makes play, he's still a man"                              

Antonio glanced over at Bruce before glancing back at the screen. It was nothing new to him, he read the files, he saw the news reports, the hulk was dangerous as hell but so was he. No one truly knows how much power he holds, Its the sort of power that could make everyone anyone drop everything with just one word from him.

"His dangerous and Mr.Stark is right behind him. He has the people and government behind him" Loki adds looking straight at the screen. "Still a bit salty that he took you down in Germany" Fury asked amused

"oh you got it wrong" Loki smirks looking at Fury."Antonio Leonardo Stark, AKA Shadow. oh wait, you didn't know that little bit of information did you? On top of that, one negative comment from him could ruin anybody. His a really loved man who could fight to kill if needed. If anything, he may just be more dangerous then the hulk himself."

All eyes shifted towards Antonio who didn't seem to bothered by the situation. He leaned back in his seat and smirked at the screen at his tactics. Give S.H.I.E.L.D any bit of information and all focus will change. He used tactics like this before with partnerships.

"you call on such lost souls for help, How desperate you must be" Loki says walking closer to the the glass.

Fury glared at him with his one good eye." you threaten my world with war,you steal a force you cant hope to control,you talk about peace and you kill cause its fun. you have made me very desperate"

"ooh, it burns you to have come so close to have the tesseract,to have that power,  unlimited power and for what?  A warm light for all of man kind to share, and then be reminded what real power is" By now Loki was smirking at fury

"yeah, well let me know if real power wants a magazine or something" Fury replied as he walked out of the room.

Antonio quickly left the room unnoticed by the others as they started talking about Loki's plans. He grabbed a chocolate chip muffin before returning to the room.

"Iridium? What does he need Iridium for?" Bruce questions 

"Its a stabilizing agent" Tony and Antonio replies at the same time as the both walk into the room. Antonio glanced at Tony before looking down annoyed. He wiped his hand over his face before looking up a Natasha with a glare.

he had told Natasha how much he hated his father and her being a S.H.I.E.L.D agent he knew without a doubt that Natasha would know that tony was called in.

Natasha had refused to look up at Antonio knowing he was glaring at her. "Fury ordered me not to tell you" She explains feeling intimidated 

"I knew I didn't like him, he looks to much like a damn pirate." His comment made the others laugh a little

Tony stayed quiet as he watched Antonio before walking to the middle of the room where a bunch of controls were. " Iridium will help the portal not collapse like it did with S.H.I.E.L.D" Tony changed the subject quickly not liking the direction it would have most likely gone.

Antonio quickly looses interest in the conversation and starts to play games on his phone. He tried to tune the others out as Tony starts talking about galaga.
He could see fury enter the room from the corner of his eye.

"Dr. Banner is only here to track the cube. I was hoping you and Antonio could help him out." Duty states.

" Nah, I'm on strike" Antonio says putting his phone away.

"Antonio, I understand your mad bu-"

"Try pissed"

"Pissed but the world needs you u at this moment" fury was desperate to get Antonio to change his mind for three years were better then two.

Antonio simply shrugs. "You and this organization carry a lot of secrets, does Natasha know?" he held up his hand like it was a gun before fake shooting it at him to get his point across.

futy seemed to understand what he meant and glared. "Classified"

"Of course it is but then again, how is it classified if  you can't keep it under wraps."

" shut up and get to work on to finding the cube and looking into the staff or just leave" fury snapped.

It was easy to get under fury's skin for he had a temper much like his own. only difference was that he was in meds while fury was not.

Antonio's eyes seem to light up at the Mention of the staff. "Ooo  you got the staff? Well why didn't you just start off with that" he says already halfway out the door.

"Wait we still gotta talk about Shadow " fury quickly says crosses his arms.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever..... laterzs pirate"