Chapter 18: Another one?

Antonio groaned in annoyance as Shuri continued to uell and vent to him. Ever since the attack she has not left him alone. He was almost glad that they were leaving later on today and wished to speed up time somehow. "Why do you even care" he snapped cutting her off mid rant.

Shuri glared at him before crossing her arms." I care because you could have died and you may not believe me but I care about you" she turned to look away almost seeming embarrassed

"Shuri it is my job to protect you and your family while you are on U.S soil. I do not regret anything that i did in the last twenty-four hours" he stood up and with each word he took a step to Shuri who instead of cowering in fear like most she stood her ground.

They stared each other down trying to make the other back until finally Shuri looked away. "Whatever lets go" she mumbled walking out the door.
He smirked in victory before following her out.

Everyone was already outside in the limo waiting to return to the air port. His kids were also there and waiting. They wanted to say goodbye to there new 'friends' and Antonio didnt have the heart to say no.

The car ride was full of smiles and laughs as they joked around with the children. Antonio on the other hand stayed quiet and distant himself from the others. It didnt go unnoticed in the slightest but for the sake of the kids no on said anything.

Arriving at the airport camras flashed everywhere wanting to get a glimpse of the king amd his family. "Quan stay with the kids" he ordered opening the door for everyone else.

The walk was slow considering the crowd of people who pushed to get a peak of either him or the wakadians. Arriving at the plan Shuri hugged Antonio making the crowd go wild. "Ill call you. You better answer" she mumbled into his chest. Without having any other choice he nodded before shaking the kings hand followed by his son. "We shall see you son" T'Chaka says smiling at the male.

Watching them all board the plan Antonio made his way back to his limo. Quan stood at the door with his kids. "Daddy" Toni squealed smiling up at him.

He smirked slightly. "Yes love" he asked picking her up.

"Everyone get down" somekne yelled alerting people of the armed men walking through the crowd.

"L.E.L.E send Mark twenty-one" he ordered pulling out his pistol. He gave it to Quan who started shooting at the armed men. Antonio sole priority was his children as he opened the limo making them pile in.

"Daddy!" Pepe screamed alerting him of the men that grabbed him. He went to go grab him when another man picked up Angel. He was closest and so he puched the male making him drop his son. He threw his son into the limo and ran after Pepe but it was to late. He was put into a van that drove off as quick as it arrived.

Antonio glared at the van. "L.E.L.E" He snapped

"Mark twenty-one is malfunctioning"

"Danm it" he yelled out in anger. This was the second time he had let one of his children get taken. He hated feeling powerless. Hated the fact that he was most likely the reason why they were attacked in the first. But most of all he hated when anyone messed with his family.

With the glare set on his face he made his way back to the limo where Quan waited with a glare of his own. "The group is called Hydra"

Nodding to Quan he got into the limo. "L.E.L.E find everything you can on this hydra. We are going fishing"