Chapter 9: Pissed

Antonio ignored Tony and Bruce and worked on the staff. He didn't care  about finding the cube plus he knew Tony and Bruce could easily find it without his help. Nothing else caught his interests for hours until Steve barged into the room. "hey are you nuts."

Antonio turned towards Steve as be yelled at Tony. 'punch him, one good time' L.E.L.E voice rang though his ear piece making him smirk a little at the thought of Tony getting beat up.

"you've got a lid on it, don't you? How do you do it?" Tony asked completely ignoring Steve. "Mellow Jazz? Bongo drums? Huge bag of weed?"

Antonio couldn't help help but roll his eyes at the last comment. He managed to figure out that Tony had did something to Bruce that could have made the hulk come out to play. Antonio being him wouldn't have minded If the hulk came out and wrecked this ship but he didn't know where his daughter was so he didn't want big green out. "Is everything a joke to you" He asked Tony truly wanting to know the answer.

"funny things are" Tony glanced at him briefly surprised with the fact Antonio actually spoke to him.

"threatening the safety of everyone on this ship isn't funny" Steve snapped. "no offense doctor" he quickly added. I was easy to tell that he was getting fed up with Tony. If not tony it would have been Antonio getting on the mans nerves.

Antonio didn't wait to hear a reply when he saw Leila standing in the door way. He held a finger up to his mouth before waving her over to him. Like the good little girl she is she quietly made her way towards her dad.

"What did you just say" Steve yelled.

Antonio glanced over at the pair who was still going at it. "you would think that they were an old married couple or something" he mumbled under his breath.

"J.A.R.V.A.S has been running it since I got here." Tony began to eat some berries as he walked towards Steve.

Antonio didn't know If he should stay out of the argument or jump head first into it, just for the hell of it. It would most likely piss both parties off if he was lucky.

"And you wonder why Fury didn't bring you in sooner" Steve says

"Intelligence agency that fears Intelligence" Tony smiled a little. "historically not awesome"

"Loki's trying to wind us all up, and If we are not careful, he'll succeed" Steve glanced at everyone  in the room. Hos eyes softened a bit once they laid on Leila who was hiding behind her dad's legs.

"we have order's, follow them." Steve says a tad softly knowing Leila was in the room.

"following is not really my style" Antonio butted in taking the attention away from Leila.

"And your all about style, aren't you?" Steve bitterly said.

"of all people in the room who is, A- wearing a spangly outfit and B-not of use." Tony says smirking a little.

"Steve you cant say that none of this smells a little funky to you" Bruce asked

Steve sighed annoyed with everyone in the room. He turned to leave the lab. "just find the cube."

"I...dont...take...orders...from...you Reinhold" Antonio snapped,receiving confused stares from the name he used for Steve. he was fed up with his know it all attitude he had the moment he met him and he would be lying if he said he liked the male. Steve actually reminded him of Tony but a little bit on the nicer side and it pissed him off.

"your a man from ice. you act like you know things and order us around, you may have been a captain back then but now your a loss little puppy in an unknown world to you." He took a step towards Steve." your time...is up"

Steve took one last glare at him before leaving the room.

"Daddy?" Antonio glanced down at Leila before picking her up. 

"sleepy?" he asked. Leila simply nodded trying to keep her eyes open. He let her lay her head on his shoulder as he took a seat.

Tony and Bruce quickly got back to work on finding to cube. Tony would sneak glances at the pair as he worked. He wanted to be in Antonio's life as well as his kids and he would do anything to gain his forgiveness.