Chapter 14: Mission.....

Mission: Protect King T'Chaka and his family while he is on U.S territory.

Antonio closed the folder and sighed. He didn't like body guard missions. He had to socialize way to much with strangers for his liking. "Here they come"
He mumbles watching a car pull up.

King T'Chaka was the first to depart from the car, followed by his wife an two kids. They had guards leaving another car not to far away.

"You must be Mr.Stark" T'Chaka greets holding his hand out twords an older guard beside him.

"No that would be me, also call me Antonio" he says crossing his arms.

"You? But your so young" it was easy to hear the shock in his voice and disbelief.

Antonio simply shrugged" yeah I get that a lot, we're going to be late if you don't leave how"

"watch how you speak to the king" a female guard snapped Glaring over at him.

Antonio glanced at the female guard before turning his head to walk away "I quit"

"You can't quit you are the strongest out of all of us" one of the older Guards says approaching the group.

"You are point is?"

"Quan won't be so happy when he hears about this"

"Is that a threat sir" he snaps as he tenses up from Quans name.

"No sir that's a promise" the guard says sounding just as smug as can be.

Antonio wheighed his options carefully Quan could fight just as well as he could but when he was mad it was like staring at the devil himself.

"Whatever" he mumbles walking towards his limo he was going to get back at the guard in the future for he didn't take well to threats, or as he put it 'promises'

He didn't have to check to see if the king and his family was following him. He was too pissed off to care. He got into the limo and sat in the far corner to be alone.

" You are really childish"
Antonio glanced up to come face to face with shuri.

"Your point?" He questions narrowing his eyes at the female.

"It's adorable" she comments smiling at him

"I'm so not adorable" he snaps at her

"Yes you are"

"Is not"

"It's too"

"It's not"

"It's not"

"It's too"

"Ha you admitted it" shuri smirked at you in victory

"We both admitted it " he says amused.

Shuri gave him a look before smiling "I guess we did"
Antonio couldn't help but crack a small smile at himself "ye"

Haven't updated in a bit. Comment and vote