(F/N) pushed open the doors of their dorm's gym, that was located on the south side of the building. Her hair was tied up, and she had a water bottle in one hand, and a towel in the other. Although she seemed physically ready to exercise, she wasn't mentally ready. It took a lot of persuasion form her manager to get her out of bed. and into the gym

"It's good for you." He insisted.

"So are rest days." (F/N) countered. "It's important to take them once in a while."

Their manager sighed, and massaged his temples.

"You've been taking a 'rest day' for a whole month."

The walls were grey, giving off a clean, yet depressing vibe. The room smelled faintly of leather, and there was a cool draft coming in from the open windows. There were weight machines in one corner, and treadmills and elliptical lined up close to the entrance. There were sets of dumbbells, yoga mats, and other equipment was scattered around the gym, and a snack bar in the far right corner.

'I'll be seeing you later.' (F/N) thought, as she set up her stuff by a treadmill. She plugged in her headphones, and pressed the green 'start.' button.

The moment the treadmill started up, she re-evaluated her life decisions.

Frankly, she was convinced that she was allergic to exercise. Her skin flushed, she got sweaty, and she became out of breath; the girl was sure that it was a great excuse.

'I'm never doing this again.' she made a mental note, even though she hadn't even started running yet.

She started with a light jog and scrolled though her playlist. She clicked on a random playlist, and clicked 'shuffle'. (F/N) nodded her head to the song that was playing, as she upped the speed on the treadmill. An abrupt 'ding' chimes from her phone, snapping her into focus. She unlocked her phone, and she saw a blue, VLIVE notification pop down.

'BTS Jungkook just started a VLIVE', it read.

She clicked on it right away.

(F/N) set up her phone, and waited for him to start his VLIVE, while she began exercising. His face was close to the camera, and his eyes were narrowed, as he read the comments. Anyone could tell that he truly cared about his fans, just by the way he read through all of their messages endearingly. He propped up his phone in front of him, and smiled at the camera.

"Hello everyone," Jungkook greeted. His nose crinkled in the cutest way when he smiled. "Thank you for joining my VLIVE today."

He started off by telling them about his day, and answered questions here and there. Watching him be unbearably cute, made (F/N)'s cardio a little easier.

"Sing a song?" Jungkook scrolled down, reading the comments.

He squinted as he read the suggestions. He was looking extra adorable in the vlive. He wore a large, dark green sweater, and he had both of his earrings in. His hair was neatly combed, and (F/N) never thought that anyone could look that good with a mushroom cut.

"Eclipse by PRISM?" Jungkook read. "Sure. I only know part of it though." his lips quirked upwards, sheepishly.

" his lips quirked upwards, sheepishly