"I hope they're nice." Star mumbled.

PRISM was standing in front of the new rookie group's dorm. Their entertainment company put them in the same building so it was easier for them to get to know each other without the need of traveling. Moving from place to place was difficult for them, due to the paparazzi giving them no privacy whatsoever.

(F/N) nibbled her bottom lip nervously. She had a box of cake from their favourite local bakery in her hands to offer to the other group. They specially asked for the rookie group's name to be written onto the top.

"Well," She sighed, "Here we go."

She pressed on the doorbell, and they waited.

The door swung open, revealing a girl with long brown hair framing her face and a pointed chin.

"Oh. It's the maknae!" She shouted over her shoulder when she saw who was at the door. Then she looked back and saw everyone else. "Nevermind, they all came."

PRISM exchanged looks. Her informal speech didn't sit well for the members, but it was too early to make any assumptions about her character.

Footsteps approached and a girl with dark red hair peeked her head through the doorway.

"Jaewon, that was rude." She scolded the girl that greeted them at the door, then she turned to face the girl group waiting patiently at the door. "I'm Nari. Come in, come in."

The girls crossed the threshold and took off their shoes. They were led into the living room that had the same layout as their own, but the walls were bare and cardboard moving boxes lay were scattered around.

There was a girl with long black hair already sitting on the coach typing away on her phone. She looked up when she felt eyes on her.

"Hi! Nice to meet you guys," She bowed. "I'm Seo-Yeon."

"Hana dul set, we are PRISM!" The group greeted happily with their signature triangular hand sign.

"We should really create one of those." Nari laughed.

"I don't know it's kind of tacky, don't you think?" Jaewon frowned. She was leaning against the wall with her arms crossed.

(F/N) furrowed her brows. Why was she so hostile towards them? She couldn't recall doing anything to offend her. Heck, they haven't even met yet.

"I think it's cute." Seo-Yoon quipped, after a long, awkward silence.

"We brought you guys a welcoming gift!" (F/N) presented the white box to the girl group trio. Her voice cut through the silence like a knife.

Hyolyn accepted the box with both hands with a polite smile. She lifted open the lid, revealing the white chocolate-raspberry cake inside the box. Lov3, Fighting! was piped on top of the cake in blue icing. When the redhead saw the delicate dessert placed carefully in the box, the corners of her mouth tugged down.

"Oh... Thanks." She laughed awkwardly.

"What's wrong-" Jimin began.

"We can't eat that." Jaewon interjected. Her lips were a thin line.

Seo-Yoon has a frown on her face too. "That's not good for us, we're idols. We have to watch what we eat." Then, she proceeded to close the lid and handed the box back to the confused girl group.