다섯

The stadium erupted in applause. The girl's intertwined their hands together, and they were bent over in a ninety degree bow. Their performance was flawless. Eyes circling the stadium, bright lights flashed in her eyes. But nothing was as blinding as the vibrant ambiance in the room. Staring at all of the idols standing to clap for their performance, (F/N) wanted to live in this feeling forever. This feeling of being able to bring happiness, awe, and inspiration upon others.

"Great job, guys, that was amazing." Hana praised, as they entered their dressing room to change back into their previous attire.

They hurried to change, so that they wouldn't miss any of the ending performances. As their were rushing back to their seat, the caught a glimpse of the staff bringing in tables, and large plates of food; it was the catering for after the show.

The moment they sat down at their table the host began introducing the final performance of the nih=ght, who was BTS. The stage went black, and the lights dimmed as the boys took their positions on the stage. Excitement coursed through (F/N)'s veins. Even though she's seen them perform numerous times, her stomach never failed to produce butterflies. The music began, and colored lights shot across the stadium, flashing over their faces.

They started their dance, and Taehyung started them off, with his deep voice. Their stage power was incredibly strong. Everything about them screamed force and emotion. Then came the part that killed (F/N) in cold blood.

 Then came the part that killed (F/N) in cold blood

Jungkook's abs. (F/N) felt her breath hitch, and she screamed internally.

'Who gave him the right-'

Their performance finished with a strong note. They made their way off the stage, and the host concluded MAMA, thanking everyone for coming, and directing everyone into the catering hall.

-

PRISM hasn't been to many awards shows. Actually, this was their first one. But the moment they walked into the room, they knew that there wasn't enough food for everyone.

"This isn't..." Jimin whispered.

"I know." Hana frowned. She looked around at everyone else. The idols were helping themselves to the food, and in a second, everything was finished. It was evident that they weren't being selfish, by the way they they kept on encouraging others to eat well. They just didn't know that it was all there was. People started to leave, after their managers urged them to leave.

"I'm so hungry." The girls whirled around, and saw BTS walking into the nearly empty room. They were late, because they changed out of their stage outfits. "I could eat a..." Jin's voice died down when he saw the empty platters and bowls, that were being taken away by the catering company. "Oh."

A look of shock passed over each of their faces. A little disappointment because of the food, but more so because they didn't get to interact with other idols. It was a shame that their managers pushed them to leave.