일곱

"He gave you his jacket?" Star gaped. She shifted her leg to show off the fabric at her hip a little more.

It was the day after MAMA. The girls were at a photo shoot for their collaboration with Nike. Their schedule for the next few days will be hectic. After their debut stage, their managers were bombarded with propositions and bookings.

The lights were bright, and the walls were a vibrant white colour. The girls were lined up, and posing in positions that flashed Nike's logo on their active wear.

(F/N) hummed in response. It was a wild night. The groups conversed for a long time. There was an instant connection between them; luckily there was no awkwardness, nor any uncomfortable silences. When they were told to leave the venue, they exchanged numbers and bid each other a warm farewell.

"It's like a scene out of a kdrama." Jimin sighed, before tilting her head back and faking a giggle for the camera. "Only you guys aren't long lost siblings, and he didn't save you from getting hit by a car."

"Okay that was great guys," yelled the director. He stuck up his finger and twirled it around. "That's a wrap."

There was a collective sigh of relief coming from the girls.

(F/N) stretched her torso that was stiff from contorting itself in exaggerated positions for so long. She let out a satisfied sigh when she heard her joints pop.

The wind that blew in their faces came to a stop. The girls thanked the staff, and retreated to a corner of the room. The lights were being dimmed, and the cameras were taken away. The producers left to review the pictures.

(F/N) took a drink from water bottle. "It's no big deal. He was probably just being nice."

"There's a difference between politeness and being completely whooped for you." Star teased.

"He's not whipped for me."

Jye rolled her eyes. "Was I the only one who noticed the way he jumped up and sprinted out the door when we told him what you were up to?" she retorted.

(F/N)'s cheeks heated up. This boy was doing things to her, and she didn't know if she liked it or not. He was charming. Sweet, not overbearingly, and he showed some interest to her, which was a good sign.

"You should text him." Jimin suggested, sipping her iced coffee out of her straw. She said it as if it was the most simple thing in the world.

It wasn't the first time the the thought hadn't passed through (F/N)'s head. Actually, it was exactly what she's been thinking about the entire photoshoot.

The girl choked on nothing. "Are you crazy?"

"No,"  Jimin shrugged. "Just a little too emotionally invested in your love life."

"That'll be non-existent if you don't make the first move." Hana chided.

She was right. If she really wanted to get. close with him, she would have to text him. How hard could it possibly be?  Insecurity and self-doubt racked her body.

"Okay."

"Okay?" The girls were shocked at her sudden boldness.

"Nevermind, maybe not." she changed her mind.

Hana placed her hand on the younger girl's back. "Stop worrying," smiles reassuringly. "It'll be okay."

So she texted him.

-

"So you texted her, right?" Jin prompted.

Jungkook furrowed his brows. "No, I didn't."