여덟

"And this is (F/N) and Jye's room." Star held a vlogging camera in her hand, provided by Happy Camp* to film PRISM's segment on the show. She filmed a wide sweep of the room.

"Oh what's that?" She zoomed into a small hooded figure that was huddled in the corner. . "Is that a wild (F/N) in her natural habitat?"

The small lump shifted, and the maknae's face was revealed.

"Unni!" (F/N) protested.

The pink haired girl just laughed, shutting off the camera and placing the lid back onto the lense. "What are you even doing?"

The girl in question held up her phone, about to reply.

"Texting Jungkook." Hana peeped, besting her to it. She peeked into head into the room. She was in the middle of brushing her teeth, so her words were slightly jumbled.

"Oooh," Star flopped onto Jye's bed. "Tell me all the juicy details."

"There are no juicy details." (F/N) rolled her eyes. She glanced at her phone. She watched the three bubbles pop up, the typing... symbol, with an endearing expression on her face. "He's really nice."

"Can I be the godmother?" Hana teased. She ran away cackling when (F/N) hurled a pillow at her.

Star pouted. "So there's nothing to spill?" She got off of Jye's bed and plopped herself right beside the (h/c) haired girl. Leaning close to her ear she inquired, "Absolutely, nothing at all?"

Over the last few days that her and Jungkook have been texting, it was obvious that they got a lot closer. They took gentle jabs at each other; joking as if they knew each other for much longer than a couple of days. It was refreshing.

(F/N) shook her head. "Nope," she popped the p. "Nothing to say but that fact that he's a dork." Star giggled. "He's a really sweet dork."

-

jungkook: i'm not a dork.

(F/N): i mean it in the best way possible.

jungkook: i'm an international playboy.

(F/N): oh really?

jungkook: STOP. where did you get that??"

(F/N): international playboy indeed. you have amazing fans.

jungkook: there are so many better pictures and you choose that one? :/

(F/N):   ′͈3′͈

jungkook is typing...

(F/N) was lying on her bed with her phone in her hands. Her lights were off, and there was nothing but the dim glow of her phone illuminating her face. A smile was visible on her features and she wouldn't be able to wipe it off even if she tried. Jungkook was really easy to talk to.