Tigerkits fury

Tigerkit: GET AWAY FROM ME YOU DUMB HAWK!!! *chipmunk voice, they are very high in the sky*

Hawk: *lets go and flies away*

Tigerkit: *frozen in air and then looks down then starts falling* AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! *lands in the lake*

AHH MY FLUFFY PELT ABSORBS TO MUCH WATER!!! *absorbs a lot of water and turns very fat* AHHHHH I HAVE TINIER ARMS NOW!!! *its night and wolves starts crowding Tigerkit* AHHHHH!!!!!!!

*everything goes dark and is in the Dark forest*

Tigerkit: DARKSTRIPE!!!!

Darkstripe: Tigerstar, I heard what happened are you okay- *walks in*

Tigerkit: GET ME HAWKFROST NOW!!!!

Darkstripe: AWWWWWW!!!!!

Tigerkit: SHUT UP AND GET ME HAWKFROST!!!

*Darkstripe gets Hawkfrost*

Hawkfrost: *cracking up*

Tigerkit: ITS NOT FUNNY!! *waves little arms* I NEED TO GET THIS WATER OUTTA MY PELT!!!

Hawkfrost: *throws into lava*

Tigerkit: *gets set on fire but water is gone* AHHH MY LITTLE BODY IS ON FIRE!!!!

Hawkfrost: *hits with a frying pan and fire goes out*

Tigerkit: *fur is missing and is beat up* that is the last time you cross me frosty the snowman!!!

Hawkfrost: O.o

Tigerkit: *unsheathes tiny claws and starts attacking Hawkfrost* TAKE THAT!! AND THAT!!I *slashes and Hawkfrost doesn't get injured at all and barely moves*

FACE MY WRATH!!!

Hawkfrost: :/

Tigerkit: *gasping for breath* you pick up a good fight.. But not good enough!! *delivers a killing blow, and nothing happens* UGH MY TINY BODY AND FLUFFY PELT IS GETTING IN THE WAY!!!

Hawkfrost: YOUR VOICE IS FUNNY C:

Tigerkit: SHUT UP!! NOW.. AS YOUR TORTURE.. *ties Darkstripe up with electric collars, and is holding a red button that activates it* MUHAHAHAHAHA!!! WHOS THE WORTHLESS KIT NOW!!

Hawkfrost: a FLUFFY worthless kit

Tigerkit: *waves the button in his hand in Hawkfrosts face* NA NA NA NA NA I HAVE A RED BUTTON THAT WILL KILL YOU!! *is about to press red button*

Hawkfrost: *freezes time and gets out of electric collars* La la la la *puts them on Tigerkit, and draws a mustache on his face and 'I suck' on his rear with a sharpie* hehe *straps an electric bomb to one of Tigerkits collars, gets into original position, then unfreezes time*

Tigerkit: MUHAHAHAHA! *hits button, collars starts to turn red* oh poop *collars electrocutes Tigerkit then the bomb goes off which makes him go flying in the air* AHHHHHHH!!I! *on fire, lands into lake and poofs up again*