Onestar the snowman

Onestar: OHHHHH!! Bees-a-buzzin-, kissable dandelion fuzz! And I'll be doing whatever snow does in summerrrrrr!!

Onestar: A drink, in my hand, my snow up against the burning sand, probably getting, gorgeously tanned, in SUMMMERRRRRRR

Onestar: I'll finally see, a summer breeze, blow away a winter storm! And find out what happens to solid water, when it gets warmmmmm

Onestar: and I can't, wait to see, what my buddies all think of me! Just imagine how much cooler I'll be in summmmeerrrrr

Onestar: *dancing with pigeons* DA DA, DA DOO, AH BUBBUBUAAA OOOOO! The hot and the cold are both so intense! Put them together and it just makes sense! DA DA DA DA DA DOO!! WINTERS A GOOD TIME TO STAY IN AND CUDDLE! BUT PUT ME IN SUMMER AND ILL BE A- *staring into a puddle* HAPPY SNOWMAN!

Onestar: OHHHH...the sky... would be blue... and you guys would be there TOOOOOOO..C: *hugging Ashfoot and Crowfeather* WHEN I FINALLY DO! WHAT FROZEN THINGS DO! IN SUMMERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! IN! SUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!! :D!!

Crowfeather: *twitch* it's fall.

Ashfoot: and, you're not a snowman...

Onestar: STOP RUINING MY DREAMS!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~THANKS GUYS! This is a tribute to Frozen (of course) and to my children! (aka you) PLEASE LIKE, VOTE, AND COMMENT! ---quick note: okay normally if you haven't noticed.. if I make mistakes on a chapter i normally go back and fix it. So if you get annoyed with mistakes, I'll probably fix it! Like on Blackstar doesn't like Pachelbel, I made a lot of mistakes.. But if you reload Wattpad the corrections will be thar! SO THANKS AGAIN! (that wasn't a quick note)