Duspelt the stripper

Greystripe: *silently goes into entrance* *mission impossible music* Dun dun dun duh, dun dun DUH DUH! DEH DEH DEH!! DEH DEH DEH! *walks into stripper club*

Dustpelt: *dancing on stage* DUN DUN DUN DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH!! TALK DIRTY TO MEH!!!

Greystripe: WHAT? I THOUGHT THE STRIPPERS WERE SUPPOSED TO BE SHE-CATS! *sees Blackstar in the corner of the crowd of she-cats* O.o

Blackstar: speak this to no one O.o

Greystripe: Kay...?

Dustpelt: *winking at she-cats* I'd like you all to meet my friends, Thornclaw and Brackenfur!!

*Brackenfur and Thornclaw step forward*

She-cat crowd: *cheering*

Greystripe: YAY!! YOU GO BRACKENFUR!!

Thornclaw: EVERYBODY GET UP!! HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY!!

Blackstar: OH GOD I HATE THIS SONG!

Greystripe: *dancing* WOO! *coughs and stops dancing* uh yeah me to...

Dustpelt: IF YOU CANT HEAR! WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY!

Blackstar: YEAH NO I CAN HEAR YOU LOUD AND CLEAR!

Dustpelt: IF YOU CANT READ FROM THE SAME PAGE!!

Blackstar: I'm tired of this.. Greystripe LEGGO.

Greystripe: *dancing* What? oh um... yeah okay :(

Blackstar: AND ILL TALK DIRTY TO YOU! *yells at Dustpelt while throwing dirt at him*

She-cat crowd: *gasp* GET THEM!! *chases after Blackstar and Greystripe*

Greystripe: *running beside Blackstar* this would not be happening to us if we had stayed!!

Blackstar: *running* UGH ITS NOT MY FAULT HE GOT BLURRED LINES COMPLETELY OFF KEY!!

Greystripe: :/ IT DIDNT SOUND OFF KEY!

Blackstar: I uh secretly love Robin Thicke. I listen to his songs every day.. I know every single beat to every single song ;(

Greystripe: *tries not to laugh* *coughs* oh no that's that's okay..

Blackstar: uh so where should we run to?

Greystripe: I don't know maybe we could- *falls into lake with Blackstar*

She-cat crowd: *jumps into water and starts beating up Greystripe and Blackstar*

*all you hear are screams and the screen goes black*

People world

*Random cats is on Tv*

Robin Thicke: *watching* Dustpelt was off key!!