Last night

Flickers of light dance around the corners of my vision. I squint my eyes open, and roll my eyes realizing that it's high past time for me to be awake.

Sitting up, I realize my over and underclothes are not currently on myself, and there's a scrap of the fabric of the dress I was making for Alya around my neck. Also, why am I so sore?

Oh well, not the first time I've done weird things while sleepwalking. I rub my eyes with the heel of my palm, and run my hands through my frazzled hair. Great, my hair's an absolute mess. Thanks, morning hair.

Slumping back on the bed, I turn over on my towards the wall, letting my eyes close shut again. Something tickles my nose and I itch my nose, annoyed. When I finally get the motivation to open my eyes, convincing myself I've slept in long enough, I come face to face with a sleeping Adrien Agreste.

I brush the hair out of his eyes, and smile slightly at him. Waking up this moring doesn't seem so bad when I'm waking up next to him.

I turn back over, happy even though I'm not asleep anymore. Wait what? What? WHAT? Why the hell is he in my room?

My eyes flash open, and I gasp sharply, remembering what we did. Remembering what happened last night...

Last Night...

Whistling a tune, I got all the materials out from my storage bin. I was planning to make an orange dress for Alya as a present for this year. Her birthday was coming up in a few days.

She says that she wants to look good for herself, but I'm sure it's all for Nino. I'm surprised those two aren't already a couple. It's been long enough.

I stick a bobby pin in my hair to keep my stray wisps of hair from falling in my eyes. The last thing I want is for hair to be in my eyes and to sew my finger for the third time. The first two weren't my fault, but the last one was. I was looking at one of my pictures of Adrien on my wall, and I got... distracted.

Shaking out of my thoughts, I cut the fabric that totally matches Alya's style in my opinion, and get started on sewing it together. I turn the machine on and get to work, careful not to get distracted.

As I'm around halfway through sewing one of the sleeves together, I hear my mothers voice call up from down in the bakery.

"Marinette, your father and I are going out. We got tickets to see Jagged Stone preform, but it's too drive back for the night. We'll be back tomorrow, and don't forget to do your homework." She calls.

"Love you." My father adds. I hear the bell chime as the door shuts. Realizing I'd done enough for tonight, I put away all my materials. I looked out of the sliding door, and my eyes widened as I realized the sun was setting.

I slid open the door, and stepped outside into the fresh air. Tiki flew after me, whirling around the terrace.

"Slow down," I say, laughing slightly. "You're gonna take one of my eyes out if you're not careful."

"Sorry, Marinette." She says, giggling.

"Go on and get all your energy out. I'd like to have some sleep tonight, even though it's a weekend."

"But what if you need my help?" She asks, worriedly.

"I'm sure you'd hear whatever was going on. It's not as if the akumatized victims are quiet when they're destroying all of Paris."

"I guess not," she replies. "I'll be close, and I'll make sure to be back by sunrise."

"Sunrise?" I ask, surprised.