Sign here

Kinky... (https://archiveofourown.org/works/15943823/chapters/37179698)

Ladybug sat at a long banquet table with a stack of paperwork in front of her. She adjusted her red lace mask and the nervous man that sat across from her visibly swallowed. His emerald eyes drifted down the line of her neck to between her breasts. Her red leather dress had a deep V-neckline that pressed her breasts up high. He turned his ring on his right ring finger and licked his lips as she brought the pen to her lips.

"Are you sure you want to go through with this, Monsieur Agreste?" Ladybug peered up from the papers at him and chewed on the end of her pen. She had known this man for a long time... and she had never imagined that he would be sitting in her house, signing paperwork for something like this. He had never seemed like the type. But that's how her night job worked. It was full of surprises and this was no different.

Adrien swallowed hard and took a deep breath. "Yes."

"Let's start the paperwork then. Now, as you may or may not know... this deal is deeply rooted in trust and communication. We have to communicate in order to know what is too much and what is not. It's everything. Understand?" Ladybug smiled at him and scribbled something down.

"Yes." Adrien's cheeks flushed and he looked up at her through his blonde bangs.

Ladybug stood up and leaned over the table. Her breasts pressed against the table top and he swore they'd fall out from her short, tight, leather dress. She crawled across the table and put her pen beneath his chin and brought his eyes up to her bluebell ones. "First things first. You will stare into my eyes and not my breasts when I talk to you. You will call me Mistress Ladybug and nothing else will be permitted. Got it?"

Adrien's eyes went wide and his cheeks burned. "Yes, Mistress Ladybug."

"Good." She suddenly smiled and crawled back off of the table and sat back down. "So, let's talk about your past experiences, hm?"

"Alright. I'm an open book." Adrien sat back and crossed his arms across his chest.

"I like an honest man." Ladybug winked at him. "So, have you done something like this before?"

"Once before, but nothing to this extent. I never signed a contract or did 'this' whole ordeal." Adrien waved his hand in a circular motion to encompass everything around him. "Dabbled I guess you might say. I've read a lot about it and watched a lot of it online. So, I'm familiar with how it all works, Mistress Ladybug."

"Ah, but that is where this is different, Monsieur Agreste. This won't involve making love or experimenting in this world. You're about to delve into the underworld and taste what Hell is like and I need to make sure that you are aware of that." Ladybug winked at him and his cocked flexed in his tight black skinny jeans.

He leaned on his palm with his elbow on the table and smirked with a devious expression. "If you're the devil... I'll go to Hell any day, M'Lady." He winked at her with one side of his lip curled up.

Ladybug slapped his hand with her pen and tsked. "You didn't call me Mistress Ladybug. You keep that up and I'll have you on your knees begging for my pussy within two minutes, Monsieur Agreste."

Adrien's eyes went wide and he sat back in his seat with a groan. Damn this woman was sexy when she was in charge. He adjusted himself and focused back on her. "M'-La-dy." He tested her and she slammed her fists onto the table. She stood up and walked around the long table to him.

She stood behind him and placed both hands on the table. She leaned into his ear and whispered. "Now... I'm gonna finish up our little paperwork and then punish you for being a bad kitty."