07

They next day arrived slowly, but surely. Justin was all cuddled up next to Tyler. He needed warmth that night. The whole entire night.

He was glad he had Tyler for that support of course

He played with tylers hair gently and softly. Looking up at the plain soft warm vanilla sealing.

Thinking. Dreaming. Dazing off into the room.

He thought. What would it be like to fly?

It was a strange thought. A very weird one indeed, but it was an very accurate thought

He wanted to soar like no other. To fly faster than the birds can.

To have a mini race with all of them to show that, he was tuff, brave and capable of being who he always wanted to be.

Magical

He wanted to put smiles on so many peoples faces. Skip around the park. His face hitting the cool autumn breeze.

Singing, dancing, flying.

Oh how Wonderful it would have been.

Justin was suddenly cut from his thought when he felt Tyler move.

" Goodmorning babe " justin greeted him.

" Morning " tyler said very raspy.

Tyler planted a soft warm kiss on justins forehead, not his lips because he still had morning breathe acutally both of them did.

They had a meet and greet today. They were all, oh so very excited ready to start the day.

Raegan was already wake. He was fixing his thick hair . What else would be doing. He had a huge smile on his face.

He knew he was the reason why Justin felt better last night and that thought brought so much joy to him

He couldn't wait to see him. Spending time and get to catch up on so many things that had happen in his life that justin wasn't apart of.