Chapter 2-the car ride

As I got in the car. All I could feel were his eyes looking at me. Once I sat down I looked in his direction only to look into his beautiful eyes. I have never noticed them before, but now that I look at them, they are the prettiest dark green but with brown around the pupil. I never known a pair of eyes could look so amazing.

He looked away as I buckled my seatbelt, "This is kinda awkward." I let out a nervous chuckle.

"Yeah. How come you're walking? You could've asked and I would've taken you home." He tells me as he starts up the car.

"I didn't want to be any trouble. And besides I don't live very far."

"It wouldn't have been any trouble." He tells me with a smile on his face. "Anyways. Where do you live?" I tell him my address and he puts it in his phones gps but he doesn't press the 'go' button. Instead he makes a u-turn.

"Where are we going?" I ask a little curios.

"To my house." Is all he said and I looked at him wide eyed. He chuckled.

"Don't you think that it's a little early? Considering the fact that we met only an hour ago?"

"No. Not really. Besides I need to change."

"Why?" I ask, I mean it's not like we were gonna do anything.

"Because, we are gonna go to the beach."

"Now? Like right now?"

He laughed. "Yes, now stop acting like you didn't say that I was hot an hour ago." I blushed at his words and looked out the window.

As we were on our way to his house, we asked each other questions. Like where we grew up, how many siblings we had, what was our favorite food, etc.

"Okay, okay." I say after my fit of giggles, "what is your least favorite food?" I ask curious.

"I would have to say... vegetables. I think that they taste like someone purposely grew them to poison people." I laughed at his words. "What about you?" He asks me.

"I would have to say donuts."

"WHAT?!" He sounded so surprised.

"What?"

"How can you not like donuts. They are the best thing in the whole world." He tells me. Not taking his eyes of the road.

"They make me nauseous." I tell him shyly.

"Haha okay. I'm sorry." He states. He looks at me for a second, then looking back at the road.

A couple minutes later of silence, he pulls into an apartment complex. I look around looking at the beautiful apartments that are in front of me.

"This is where you live?" I ask in awe.

"Yeah. Is there something wrong?"

"No! No, I think that these are amazing apartments." They truly were. They weren't really apartments more like 1 story, very big condos.

"Okay, lets go."

I mumble and 'alright' and he walks me towards his house.

"You can sit there," He points to a couch, "or come with me. Which ever you like." I decide to go with him so I won't be lonely. As we walk through his house to his bedroom. I don't see many pictures of family, so I know that he most likely lives alone.

"Do you live alone?" I ask as he turned into his bedroom. "Yeah, I moved out when I turned 18."

"Oh okay." As we go into the master bedroom I see a king size bed with a desk across from it and a large flat screen tv hanging above it.

I sit on his bed as I watch him move effortlessly around his room. Since we are going to the beach, I see him pack a bag with sunblock.

"Why are you only putting sunblock in there?" I ask.

"Because, we have to go to the store to get some snacks. And towels."

"Okay." He goes around his room some more. And then goes into his closet. He walks out in his swim shorts and no shirt on. Sweet baby Jesus. His whole torso is lined with tattoos, along with his arms and hands, up his neck, and down his legs. How have I not noticed that before?

He sees me checking him out and says, "like what you see?"

I look up at him and blush. "Very." Omg! Did I just say that?! All he does is just chuckle. Way to embarrass yourself Bella!

"Alright. Let's go to your house, so you can change." We leave his house and he drives me to my house. I live alone also, only with my little brother, because I had to call cps on my mom because she wasn't a very fit mother towards me and my baby brother. He was 12 and I was 17 so I called them a couple months ago and just told them that I was 18 because I didn't want to get separated from my brother.

As we pull up I see my brother walking into the house.