Chapter 13-the talk

Elijah's POV-

Once I got back to Bella's house I told her everything that happened at the café and what happened with my dad when I was younger.

"That's some real tough shit for a kid to go through. I'm not gonna say sorry, because if that didn't happen to you. You wouldn't be who you are, and I'm pretty sure you don't want my pity." She said. God, she knows exactly what to say and when to say it.

"Thank you."

"Anyways, now that you have that over with. What do you want to do?" I asked as Logan came in the room.

"What's up, Elijah?" Logan asked as he sat down next to me.

"Nothin much. Just talking to your sister."

"Wow, that's great." Logan said his voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Hey, watch your tone." Bella said as she glared at Logan.

"Sorry" He mumbled with an eye roll. He's such a moody teenager.

"Anyways, are you guys hungry? It's about lunch time." I say as I get up to go to the kitchen.

"Yes!" They both shout at the same time.

"Do you guys want to go out, or me to make something, or call a pizza place?" I ask.

"I want pizza." Logan says.

"Yeah, me too." Says Bella.

"Okay, pizza it is." I call Marcos Pizza because it is the best pizza ever made.

Once it arrives I set it on the coffee table and we eat. "Do you guys want to watch something on Netflix?" I ask as I take a bite of my pizza.

"Yeah, I haven't finished 'On My Block' yet. So can we watch that?" Asks Logan.

"Yeah. Sure." Bella turns on the tv and puts it on.

We watch it peacefully as we eat our pizza. The season finished, and Logan was not having the ending. So he was very angry, (spoiler. If you haven't watched it don't finish this paragraph) "that's so stupid! I knew Caesar should've killed that guy. He spared his life, but all he did was get Ruby and Olivia shot." He said as he was pacing up and down the living room.

"Hey, Logan, chill. Okay? It's just a show, there will be another season, don't worry." Bella said as she walked up to him.

"Yeah, you know what? You're right. It's just a show, a stupid show." He said as we walked into his bedroom.

I laughed. "Okay, remind me never to watch a show with him again," I said as Bella sat down.

"I thought it was a pretty cool ending, if you ask me." I said as Bella leaned into me. "We should go out. Like on a date. Don't you think?" I asked. "I mean, we've been hanging out a lot, I've spent the night before. Shouldn't we go on a date, a proper date?"

"I mean I guess. Where would you want to go?" Bella asked.

"We could go to Red Robin's, or Chili's, or wherever you want to go." I said as I kissed the top of her head.

"I like Red Robin's."

"Okay, go get dressed. Dress casual," I said as I got up. "I'm going home to change. I'll be back in an hour." Then I left. God, I'm so excited! A date? With Bella? Omg it's happening! Tonight is the night I'm asking her to be my girlfriend, ugh I can't wait!

I got in my car and drove off.