Chapter 31-the sickness

*heeeyyyy guysssss :)) sooo i know that the last chapter was kinda rushed, and had no 'oh my gosh! this is such good smut!! i'm soooo horny' but ya know, idk how to right that shit and i was only going off of what i know personally lmaooo (i'm a hoe in real life dont @ me) ,, anyways just wanted to say hey and wussup cuz ya know, hi! anyways ima update now, k bye :)*

Its the next day, and like Elijah said last night, I was soooo sucking his dick this morning, anyways, besides that, Logan ended up staying the night at Jays house (which is great for me, if you know what I'm saying lolll). This morning when I got up I wasn't feeling the greatest. My stomach has been hurting for a while now, but only this morning has it been excruciating.

I've felt like Ive needed to throw up, but I couldn't. And that might be because when I was younger, I would get sick almost everyday and throw up profusely. So it may just be my body reacting to that trauma. I don't know, but I might go to urgent care later if stomach medicine and sleeping won't fix this.

"Hey baby," Elijah says with the biggest smile on his face.

"Hi."

"What's wrong baby? Are you okay??" He asks worriedly as he takes a bowl out from the cabinet.

"Not really, I'm not feeling the greatest, I feel like I may throw up but I can't," I say as I get a glass for water.

"Maybe go to urgent care?" He asks and I nod. "Do you want me to go with you??" He asks carefully. I nod again. I feel as if when I open my mouth that I'll throw up. I feel carsick with out even being in a car. Somethings wrong with me. I think I need to go now.

"We should go now," I say quickly. He puts the bowl back and fills my glass with water while I go to put a bra and shoes on.

I drink the water slowly. And he puts his shoes on.

"Go slow. Not too slow, but slow please" he looks at me and drives. I don't know what he's thinking, but I can see the wheels turning from here. Somethings wrong but I don't bother to ask.

Elijah's POV

My god. I really hope she's pregnant. I didn't use a condom the last few times hoping she'd have a baby, I mean, she hasn't noticed. So that's a good sign, but I kind of feel bad for doing this with out her consent.

Don't get me wrong, I love her to death, but I really want a baby, and she's the one I want to have a baby with. There is nothing going on in her life at the moment that a baby will stop her from living her dreams, but there's Logan. But he's old enough to take care of himself with out the aid of a sister.

As we drive to urgent care she's silent and I know it's for the better, I don't need her getting sick all over herself.

The slow drive takes twice as long as it should've. But anything for my baby. Literally. Hopefully.

I sign her in as she sits down and searches her purse for something. "What are you looking for?" I ask as she pulls out a mint. Ohhh, makes sense. She sits there silently as she sucks on the mint and watches the movie playing on the screen. I think it's either... I don't know honestly. I'm not up to date on all the new movies.

After 10 long minutes her name is finally called and she stands up, I stand up too but she pushes me back down and shakes her head. The doctor, male, might I add, looks at me and winks, my god!! How unprofessional. Jesus.

She goes back, not without giving me a kiss, and then leaves.

She comes back 30 minutes later, with puffy eyes. I wonder what happened.

"Baby?? What's wrong?" I ask hoping for the answer I want.

"We need to go to target to get my prescription..."

"Which is..?"

"Prenatal vitamins..." she says as she starts to tear up again. I got so happy that I jumped up and down and hugged her so tight.

"You're happy about this? I thought you'd be mad"

"No no no! I'm so happy. I've always wanted a baby, baby!" I say with a smile and hug her again before going to the car and making our way to target.

"If you want, we can stop by sonic and get some ice cream? Or anywhere you'd like?" I ask her as we drive by the center of town with all the fast food places.

"Oh oh oh!! Can we go to McDonald's?? I reallllllly want a mcflurry!" She says. And I happily agree. Anything for my baby mamas.