Where's my hero?

Kim minseo POV:

Wow this song is pointless I mean a hero? Pfft that's bullshit, if there was a hero he should save every one right? Then why am I living a shitty hell life? Hey I'm Kim minseo I hate life,have depression,and I ran away living on my own with no friends or family.

~brrriiing brriiiing~

And that's my cue time to get up for high school ~yay~ note the sarcasm. I get up getting dressed,brushing my teeth, and blah blah blah.

 I get up getting dressed,brushing my teeth, and blah blah blah

I head out the door without eating breakfast and start walking. I get there and grab my schedule walk into to my class and sit in a desk.

  "Who's the new girl? She's kinda cute." I cringe a little at the guys comments, I mean me cute? Ha funny such a lier.

"Don't lie to yourself I look like an ogre that crawled out of a swamp." I told them while leaning back in my chair seeing as how they got shocked, I think they see it.

"Ok everyone in their seats please quiet down!" Ah great the teacher is loud as fuck and she seems old.

"We have-" before she could finish a group of boys barged in without a care in the world.

"OMG BTS!!" All the girls were going crazy aish so loud! There were seven and woah they looked...like total douches definitely ignoring them.

"Glad to see y'all actually made it please take your seats and detention for all of you." They all grunt and and sit in their seats, one blond short guy sat next to me but I didn't think much of it,

"Yoongi didn't I tell you about the homework?" He looked up a little pissed and gritted his teeth,damn chill dude.

"Didn't I tell you not to call me that mrs. mirim?" She looked annoyed and ignored him.

"Anyways we have a new student today and her names kim minseo,come up here ms.kim" I rolled my eyes and lazily got up and walked up in front of the class.

"Hey my names kim minseo I'm new so yeah." I didn't try I mean pshh me introducing myself forget ab it.

"Anyways lets get on with the lesson" I sat back down and I could feel someone looking at me so I look over to that yoongi guy and yup his creepy ass was looking at me. I ignored him and started dozing off.
-time skip-

Ughh that was so boring I'm happy it's lunch time,my first class was ok but my second one was sooo boring!

"Hey suga lets have some fun!" I hear some group behind me but I don't care I just wanna eat.

"I guess we can" I hear a familiar voice say and suddenly I'm being pinned against some lockers.

"Hi there newbie." Ugh it's that yoongi guy wtf does he want and why is he smirking??

"Hi can I help you?" I asked sarcastically while raising my eyebrow.

"Yeah I have some homework that I don't want to do so I want you to do it for me." He smirks again and I swear I was so close to punching him.

"Yeah and I want to live in a castle with ponies and Mary a prince." I swear I can be so sarcastic sometimes.

"You should really watch that mouth." Well he looks mad but oh well.

"Nah but uh I got to go so uh.." I take his hand and push it off and just like that I start walking away.

Yoongi pov:

That girl is gonna pay no one tells me off like that!! This year will be her worst year of her life!

"Well boys I think we're gonna have some fun this year."