Marks?

minseo POV:

I wake up a burning sensation coming from my wrist. I sigh already knowing what I've done. I get up and wash the dry blood off and get dressed. Making sure it covered my wrists.

I ran down stairs and got my phone

I ran down stairs and got my phone. After I walked out of the house and locked it, I began walking. I plugged my earphones in and let the cold breeze hit me, it was calming to me when I walked.

    I felt free and the world was silent apart from my music, it seemed as if I didn't have to worry about anything. That soon ended when I got to school, because right when I got there BTS was in front of the gate.

   I lowered my head in hopes they wouldn't see me but it was too late. "Hey newbie! Where you going?" One of them said as I felt him grab my arm. "C'mon jungkook is this really what you made us wait for?" A tall slender body came into view.

    "No but I mean it's fun messing with her hyung." Jungkook looked at me again but I wasn't looking at him. I was looking at something more terrifying. Right across the street I saw my father standing as if he was waiting for someone.

"Namjoon lets just leave them, we still need to get our homework from that nerd." Another tall member said.

"Ok goodbye" both left in a hurry, leaving me with jungkook and the rest is the members.

"Hey look at me!" Jungkook suddenly snapped. I looked at him but my eyes kept going to my father.

"What are you looking at?" Jungkook looked over to the man and gave a disgusted look.

"Creepy bastard." Jungkook mumbled but I soon felt a slap on my left cheek.

"But I said to look at me!" I looked at him one again. This time he was raising his hand to slap me again but he was stopped by another hand.

" what are you guys doing?" It was yoongi, he let go of Jungkook and then to me. An evil smirk growing.

"You guys messed with her without me?" He looked over to the members and then to Jungkook.

"Hyung it was just Jungkook." The short orange haired boy who was standing next to Jungkook spoke out.

" jimin your such a snitch!" Yoongi rolled his eyes and grabbed me by my arm. I could hear Jungkook whine while I got dragged away.

  "Let go! I'm gonna be late for class and I don't need detention again!" He shoved me into a closet and shut the door.

   "Jungkook already had his fun with you, now it's my turn." He grabbed my wrist hard and I instantly felt a sharp pain.

  "SHIT!"  I wince as I feel my cuts re-open. Yoongi looked confused and instantly let go out of shock.

  "I didn't grab you that hard!" He says but he let out a tiny gasp when he saw blood drip out of my sweater.

   "Let me see!" He grabbed my arm but I struggled against his grip, he was too strong and ended up pulling my sleeve up. Exposing the marks.

   "What did you do?" I asked as tears were falling down my cheek. He stood there just staring at my wrist.

   "No. What did you do."

Hi guys sorry for being late on updating. I'm having a really hard situation rn and I was really busy with school so once again really sorry❤️