Not a home

Kim minseo POV:
    I don't get this quote it's stupid,why would you be happy to have someone in your life if they're just gonna throw you away like a piece of trash? I get my phone and backpack and head out to school, once I get there I go straight to class and sit.

"Ok in your seats quiet down!" Mrs. mirim yells after coming in a few minutes later. Everyone, of course, listened and ran to their seats.

"No homework this week due to the only printer in this sh- uh this school has broken." Everyone seemed happy and cheering while I just smirked I mean who cares I never do it anyways.

"BuT that doesn't mean I won't pick up last weeks homework." Shit. Of course I didn't do it. She came around picking up everyone's homework until she got to me.

"Minseo where is your homework?" I looked up at her face and damn....she ugly.

   "I didn't do it." Omfg her face looks pissed!

"Detention!!" Fuck she didn't have to yell I'm right here! I nod while mentally slapping myself and started to listen to the boring lecture.

   School was over soon and I was finally going...home? I guess I wouldn't really call it that, it's just a house. A homes supposed to feel welcoming and warm, not supposed to remind you how shitty your life is.

    I start walking out the gates and I notice that the so call BTS group hasn't been at school all day. Oh well better news for me. Wait. DETENTION!

I hurriedly run back into school and head to the classroom where I'll be sitting in. When I get there I look up and see....yup BTS. Ugh!

"Aw look who's here." Little orange head should shut the fuck up! I walk to a chair far away from them and leaned back.

  "Suga we didn't really finish our little fun time yesterday." I should really punch that short orange head!

  "Oh yeah how about we finish right now." Not gonna lie when suga said that I kind of shit my pants.

"You come near me I swear I'll"- "you'll what?" I backed away and soon I was being beaten brutality.

They punched me,kicked me,and through all of it they were laughing..

This is going to be a great year...
_____________________________

After I was was beaten they left me on the ground,too weak to call for help,too weak to get up and leave,too weak to speak, too weak to stand up for myself, just too weak...

Everything went black......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I woke up feeling pain throughout my body..SHIT it's night time..I have to get up and leave.. I grabbed my things and headed out the door and out the school doors...they need to up their security.

I walk out to the gate only to realize it was locked...I have to jump over, it's the only way to get out. So I threw my things over it and started to climb the gate.

"Aahhh FUCK!!!" I winced in pain as I felt my wounds stretching but I managed to get over it and over the gate.

I walked all the way back to my house and cleaned my wounds. After I took a shower putting medication on my wounds and changed into something comfortable. I fell asleep not knowing tomorrow would be the start of something that would push me off the edge.....

Helloooo ok this was hella shitty and in sorry for not updating faster I've been hella busy and not in the best moods but hope you enjoy this book❤️❤️