Run

Minseo POV:
  I tried to curve around him to run out the door but he reacted fast and was immediately in front of me.

  "Let me go!" I tried once again but this time he grabbed my shoulders, roughly shoving me against the wall as I struggled.

   "WHY?! WHATS THE FUCKING POINT IN THAT!?" He was yelling now. Why do you care!  I wanted to yell out but I was a sobbing mess.

  "Please yoo-suga let me go.." I wasn't mad, I wasn't sad, nor scared. I was numb. I didn't know what to feel or what to say. No. I was weak and numb. I just wanted to disappear and never come back.. I just never wanted to see my- no, that monsters face again.. And I didn't want to see the group of demons who tortured me again.

  "Ok..." Yoongi spoke out softly, after a while of me numbly sobbing past. Just like that his grip softened and I was free...free...run. I sprint to the door fast and run out of the school not looking back. I didn't care anymore, I just wanted to rip myself away from the cold world so that I can peacefully feel like never waking up from a sleeping night.

   That moment where you fall asleep and don't feel a single thing. As if you were floating and nothing could ever touch you. Where you're alone in the darkness but not a single thing troubles you because you don't think.

   In that moment all the sounds around me blacked out, it was just me. I was running to who knows where. Unfortunately I didn't hear the screams for me to stop. Nor the screeching of wheals followed by the honks of a truck. And soon...I didn't feel anything but that last moment of the painful impact.

          Was I really gone?....