Cut

Minseo POV:

      Today's finally Saturday and that means no school. I get up and hiss when I suddenly feel pain go through my whole body. Fuck I forgot I almost died yesterday. I carefully got up and cleaned up. I was bored and I had no friends so I decided to visit an old place.

   I know I know it's pink and pretty but i actually had good memories here

I know I know it's pink and pretty but i actually had good memories here. It's where I met woozi..... but he's gone..and it's my fault.

~Flashback~

"Woozi let's play on the swings!" I jump onto one of the red rusty swings and push my self backwards "um ok but uh I have to get something." I saw him run under the tree that had pink buttercups surrounding it. I giggled and thought it was cute that he was picking flowers "probably for his mom" I mumbled to myself.

   Suddenly I see a white van pull up beside the lot and a hooded man walks out holding a gun. My body froze and my face went pale.

"WOOZI WATCH OUT!!" I scream but he thought I was playing..fuck minseo scream!.... "WOOZ-" BANG!!! The man in the black hoodie returned to the white van and drove off... "NO YOU BASTARDS!!" I jump from the swing and run to woozi's lifeless body and roll him over, only to see a bullet hole in his head.

  "W-woozi please w-wake u-up!" My tears rolled down my scarred cheeks that woozi used to pinch " WOOZI WAKE UP S-SOMEONE HELP!" I screamed louder than I ever had. But he was already gone. I took his hand and felt little flowers and a piece of paper.. It was a love letter..to me...

I know it's short but I want to know if you guys want to see what's on the letter pls tell me if you want to❤️