♡ One ♡

"Who's in the bathroom?" Heather McNamara asked, concerned once she heard the sobbing girl in the last stall.

"Just some nobody." Chandler laughed as they heard the horrendous noise come from the stall  Heather Duke's in. "...And Heather..."

Disregarding Chandler's last comment, McNamara made her way to the last stall, the door was left slightly open and she went in.

"(Y/n), what's wrong?" McNamara asked, Chandler overheard and dropped her makeup, making her way towards the stall.

"(Y/n)!" Chandler's bitter sweet voice called out as she stood in the doorway.

"Please, Chandler, not now, not today..." I begged as the mega bitch of our school locked eyes with me, taking a step closer.

"Chandler, maybe we could go easy on her." Veronica suggested but Chandler ignored her.

"(Y/n), why do you think I should let you off easy?"

"M-My girlfriend broke up with me today." I stuttered out, tears flowing down my cheeks again. Chandler's face showed pity for a moment, taking a moment to just look at the fragile girl.

"Stand up." Chandler commanded.

"Why?"

"I said, stand up!" Chandler yelled, watching as I lifted myself off of the ground.

"Wait, Heather—" McNamara tried to stop her.

"You look pathetic–" Chandler continued on.

"Wait, Heather, she actually looks kinda...good. Her face is symmetrical–which is very important." McNamara explained, using her hands to outline her face.

"She does have good bone structure." Chandler pointed out, walking around me, checking me out.

"She's really pretty." Veronica added as she put down her lipstick.

"Could stand to lose a few pounds." Duke's cocky remark was heard throughout the bathroom once she stepped out of her own stall.

"I'm sorry I was in here, just please let me go!" I begged but Chandler shook her head.

"Either I with you now or you can meet me after school at the library."

"Library! Bye!" I yelled, running out of the bathroom; away from the Heathers and Veronica.

End of The Day

"I just need to get this book and leave before Heather can find me." I mumbled to myself as I grabbed the book and started to run to check it out.

"Where are you going?" I heard the sour laced voice call out for me. Heather.

"I-I...." I had no excuse this time, I couldn't get away.

"I need to have a chat with you. Girls bathroom, now." Chandler's voice was so commanding that I dropped my book and followed her with my head hung low.

Chandler swung the door close after I walked in, she glared at me as she kicked the stall doors open, making sure no one was here for the brutal beating I was sure to get.

"This is all your fault!" I had no idea what Heather was mad at me for but I was quick to apologize.

"I'm so sorry, Heather! It'll never happen again!" I pleaded out and she simply laughed.

"You have no idea what I'm talking about...You have no idea what you're doing to me." I stood there, confused as ever as Chandler closed in on me, "How crazy you drive me everyday." She whispered in my ear as she pinned me against the wall, grabbing the collar of my shirt as she continued pushing me up against the wall. "Every time I look at those fucking lips, oh god, the things I wanna do to you." Chandler groaned out. My eyes widened as Chandler made eye contact with me, "Fuck it," she whispered, roughly closing the space between us. I was at a loss for words, do I kiss back? I didn't have to answer because Chandler bit my bottom lip before pulling away.

"This, this never leaves this bathroom, okay?" I nodded, flustered, "Good girl." Heather smiled, pecking my lips before leaving the bathroom.

"Holy shit," I breathed out.