♡ Five ♡

"You do realize most of the school is gonna know, right?" Veronica asked in a hushed voice.

"Not unless one of them takes the fall for the other." Duke stated as each girl turned to look at me. It was the same night of the party and we all went back to Chandler's place.

"If I do that then I'm gonna get pummeled for 'coming on' to Heather freaking Chandler!"

"I know but my reputation..."

"Plus Chandler will be the one getting pummeled too if you don't take the blame." McNamara said, trying to convince me.

"Just see how everyone reacts tomorrow, then if it's bad just take the fall." Veronica said.

"B-But..." I turned to look at Chandler who had her head down, "Fine." Chandler looked up and smiled at me. Maybe getting thrown into a locker is worth it just to make Heather Chandler smile.

"Chandler is so lucky. I can't believe you'd really do that for her." Veronica said, smiling.

"I'm already at the bottom of the social pyramid in our school so, no harm no foul."

"Hm, I can only imagine what would've happened if Chandler didn't spill her drink on me. I'd probably be six feet underground right now." Veronica joked causing me to laugh.

"Okay, (Y/n) you can share the bed with me and the rest of you can sleep in your sleeping bags on the ground." Chandler said, pulling me into bed with her, protectively wrapping her arm around me.

"Goodnight." I whispered to Chandler who smiled at me.

"Thank you so much, (Y/n)."

—•—•—

Ugh, I don't wanna go to school. I just want to lay here with Heather Chandler clinging to me. I turned to look at her, wow, she looked so beautiful even in her sleep. She's absolutely breathtaking.

"Why are you staring?" Chandler whispered, a playful grin on her face.

"Sorry, it's just...I'm a very lucky person." I smiled, pecking her lips before pulling the blanket off of me to get ready. Chandler followed in per suit.

"Do you wanna borrow some clothes?" Chandler asked and I nodded.

"Yeah but just give me some shorts and a shirt. Something a loser would wear." I reminded and Chandler rolled her eyes as she nodded, handing me something from the back of her closet.

"HEY! WAKE UP!" Chandler yelled as all three girls laying on the floor covered their ears and opened their eyes. Chandler burst out laughing before turning to me again, "I love doing that."

"Where should I change?" I asked but Chandler ignored me.

"Duke, change in the bathroom downstairs. Veronica, change in my bathroom. McNamara, change in the other bathroom on this floor." Each of them nodded and made their way into their changing areas as I looked back at Heather.

"What about me?"

"Change here, with me." Chandler casually replied, shrugging as she began to change. I turned and started to change, "Wanna ditch?" Chandler asked as her eyes roamed up and down my body.

"Hm, nope." I responded as I grabbed my stuff, heading out of the door.

"Ugh!" I heard Heather let out a loud groan.

"I'm gonna just walk to school since I can't be seen with you guys." I told the Heathers and they nodded. I was honestly, pissed to say the least.

"Baby, I'll see you later, okay?" Chandler said, placing a soft kiss on my lips before getting into her car and driving to school. When I had got there, the story was told as me coming onto Heather Chandler. And even though I didn't want to miss my classes, I was forced to because I was in a locker for a majority of the day. I didn't even look at Heather Chandler nor did I go into the bathroom when she asked me at lunch. I really don't want to see her right now because I'm now known as the gay pervert who decided to take advantage of a drunk popular girl. Which is far from the truth.