♡ Three ♡

"Meet me at my house at nine." Chandler whispered to me before she and the other heathers, plus Veronica, left the bathroom. I waited a few minutes before leaving for the day.

"What do I wear to Heather's house?" I asked my best friend who just chuckled.

"I still don't believe that you kissed the ice queen." My best friend, Betty, laughed.

"Don't believe me? You can drop me off at her house at nine."

"Why are you going to her house?" Betty asked, furrowing her eyebrows together in confusion.

"I honestly have no idea." I sighed in defeat and Betty patted my back trying to console me.

"What're you gonna wear?"

"I honestly have no idea."

"I'll help you." I sat down as Betty worked on doing my hair, makeup, and picking out my outfit.

"I look like...a Heather."

"They do look the best though, so is that really so bad?"

"Fine, thanks. I'll text you to pick me up when it's time."

Betty drove me to Heather's house who readily opened the door and pulled me in before I glanced back and saw Betty's stunned face.

"We only have thirty minutes before McNamara, Duke, and Veronica come here so we can go to a party." Heather explained.

"We only have thirty minutes to...?"

"Make out and of course, figure out how to stop this rumor."

"Heather, why did you kiss me in the first place?"

"So, lets go up to my room and–"

"Heather, please answer me."

"I've always...kinda liked you." Heather admitted before planning on how we could save time. I felt myself smile as I watched Heather go on and on. Heather grabbed my hand and lead me to her room. She shut her door close and shoved me against her wall as she kissed me. I shoved her away from me and took a deep breath.

"Heather, I can't keep doing this. You're about to do something horrible to me and no matter how much I like you, I just can't go on."

"(Y/n), babe, I'll fix this, okay? I wanna be with you. I always have, since kindergarten. So, what do you say, will you go out with me?"

"Yes, Heather! Yes!" I cheered, wrapping my arms around her neck and kissing her. I felt her lips move against me as her arms wrapped around my waist.

"Heather, Heather, you in there?" I heard knocks come from outside Chandler's door. It sounded like Veronica, I'm not entirely sure.

"Shit, you need to hide. Closet, now!" I ran into Heather's closet, closing the door and trying not to make any noise as I heard the door open.

"Sounded like someone was just in here, is that why the window's open?" Duke asked, her footsteps echoing throughout the room.

"I need to tell you something." Chandler's voice was quiet unlike normal, "I'm gay."

"I KNEW IT!" Duke yelled, as McNamara and Veronica stayed quiet. I could just imagine there surprised faces.

"I-I had no idea Heather." McNamara stammered out.

"How'd you find out?" Veronica asked as Heather Chandler nervously backed away.

"I'm actually seeing someone." Chandler mumbled.

"Who?" All three voices asked.

"She's in the closet." Chandler said again.

"So, she hasn't come out to the entire school yet either?" Veronica asked, a little confused.

"No, she's literally in the closet." I stepped out and they all gasped.

"Hey..." I awkwardly murmured.

"You actually look nice." Duke cockily said.

"You can't tell anyone or else your life is gonna go to shit!" Chandler threatened.

"So, is she coming to Ram's party with us?" Veronica asked, still slightly confused on the situation.

"If she wants." Chandler offered.

"Are you sure? It seems like social suicide to be seen with me." I mumbled but Chandler shook her head and smiled.

"Not when your dressed like that, babe." Chandler smirked, her eyes wandering over my body for a few seconds.

"Stop eye-fucking and let's go." Duke yelled out and my face became red and Chandler just chuckled.

All the Heathers, Veronica, and I all piled into Chandler's Porsche and drove to Ram's.

"We're thirty minutes late." Veronica pointed out as Chandler stepped out of the car.

"It would be an embarrassment to show up on time or early. Remember that." Chandler made Veronica literally write a note of it.

"HEATHERS, WASSUP!" Kurt's voice boomed over the music as the crowds of people turned to watch us all walk in.

"VERONICA!" Someone else shouted.

"Who's the hottie?" One asked as whispers started to fill the room.

"I'm (Y/n)." I loudly introduced myself to the groups of people.

"Dang-Dang-Diggity—"

"Just shut up, Ram." Kurt cut him off.

"So, how about you and me go up to my room and...y'know." Ram suggested, his eyebrows shooting up in a suggestive way.

"Ram, how about you and I go up to your room?" Duke asked and Ram fist-pumped his friend.

"I'll show you the way." Ram said causing Duke to roll her eyes.

"You owe me." Duke mouthed to Chandler who gave her a quick wink and a smile in return.

"Since Ram's busy with Duke, how about you come with me?" Kurt offered, taking my hand in his.

"She can't because..." Chandler froze up mid sentence.

"Because she promised me she would get a drink with me." McNamara stuttered out.

"Me too." Veronica quickly said so she could get out of there.

We all left to go to the kitchen as Chandler and Kurt stared at me.

"Didn't know you were gay." Kurt whispered, turning to look at the all mighty queen of Westerburg High expecting some sort of reaction.

"Gay? I don't think so." Chandler laughed at Kurt's remark.

"So, is it McNamara, Veronica, or the new girl?"

"Neither." Chandler said, ignoring the boy and picking up a drink.

"I think it's the new girl, after all, you did bring her here without even introducing her to the school first like you did with Veronica. You did show off Veronica though so there's that. And McNamara has a hell of an ass."

"You're weirdly observant, what's your deal?"

"Beer." Kurt simply responded as he took a sip of his drink before speaking again, "Don't worry, I won't tell but...you owe me." Kurt smirked and  left Chandler to think.

"I got you a drink." I smiled at Chandler, handing her the red solo cup.

"Thanks." She smiled, sending me a quick wink.

"What did Kurt say?" I asked and Chandler shrugged before looking at me, her smile bright and her eyes full of love.

"Nothing important."

"SPIN THE BOTTLE!" Ram yelled from the top of the staircase as everyone gathered in a circle.

Chandler and I were split up, we sat across from each other and she had Veronica and Kurt by her side and I had Duke and McNamara.

"I vote the new hottie goes first as a welcoming gift!" Ram hollered and everyone cheered.

I spun the bottle and it landed on Chandler...before it went to the person next to her.

Kurt.

Shit.