ecstasy types

"I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become."

-C.G Jung

The Cover BEFORE I realized I spelled the title wrong

The Cover BEFORE I realized I spelled the title wrong... :)

______________

e p i g r a p h

You can't force love,
because love is a force you can't touch

____________

d e d i c a t i o n

No one in particular...
Maybe to myself - for proving that
can finish something I started

____________

e x t e n d e d   s u m m a r y

All Ryland wanted was affection - she treasured that. She doesn't believing she's anything special - with her sorrow-filled father and paying off his debts - she doesn't exactly think she was destined for anything extraordinary. All she wanted to do was figure out a way to pay for her tuition to her dream art school. That was until the day she turned sixteen and she got these odd 'daydreams'. That was until a year later she was to leave her home in Australia and go live with her sister in the states. 

Luce had the soul of a musician.  Although her boyfriend never really paid attention to any of that. So when she sneaks out to attend a performance and bumps into a nervous, grinning, talkative boy - she slowly begins to feel things she's never felt before. Things she thought she knew but turns out she didn't. Although when she uncovers the truth about him and his best friend - who seems to have a crush on her sister - she doesn't know what she should do. No amount of song writing was going to satisfy Luce's need to scream and cry until her heart bursts.

____________  

e x t r a

1 ) c a s t

Chrissy Costanza

as Luce Prim Cassius

Blake Steven

as Rhydian Lyric

Danielle Campbell

as Ryland Rose Cassius

Frank Rossi

as Sage Maddox

____________   

n o t e 

DON'T copy. This is an idea purely from my own head so please don't copy. 

ALSO absolutely no bullying will be tolerated in the comments area. Whether its about how idiotic the book may seem or if someone's comment makes you feel the need to say something rude -- does not matter. Bullying is wrong...

FEATURED in this book includes chapters that may be too intense for younger viewers. These include abuse, drugs, and bloody scenes.

I do not own any images featured throughout this book. 

c o p y r i g h t ©   

  All Rights Reserved ®