Chapter Seven: We all have Secrets

Yasmin woke up in the arms of her lover. She smiled and decided she wouldn't move until he woke up. It didn't take long until he flickered his eyes open and chuckled.

"Morning princess."

He said smiling.

"Good morning."

Yasmin said as she crawled out of bed, her body sore. She unattached her hair from her back and looked back at Chris who was already looking at her.

"Care to join me?"

She asked smirking.

"My pleasure."

He said smiling as he got out of bed walking past her, giving her ass a firm spank. Yasmin laughed as she watched him walk in the shower turning on the water. She bit her lower lip as she reached inside, turning it ice cold. He screamed like a girl and laughed as he opened the shower door looking at her.

Yasmin was fighting her laugh to no avail. She bursted out in laughter as he grabbed her arm pulling her in the cold water. She screamed and pressed her body against his. He winked and turned the water on hot. He enjoyed the sensation of the steam wrapping their bodies as he watched the beads of water travel down her skin.

Yasmin grabbed her toothbrush and applied toothpaste. Christian watched her as he got his toothbrush ready. She paused and looked at him.

"What?"

She asked.

"Nothing."

He said beginning to brush his teeth. Yasmin applied shampoo in her hair, holding the brush in her mouth. Christian was still watching her. She grabbed the toothbrush from her mouth.

"Christian Michael!"

She said trying not to laugh.

"Why are you hawking me down while we shower?"

She asked twirling her toothbrush around. He laughed.

"You are just so beautiful."

He said softly.

"I keep thinking of the day we got married."

He said caressing her shoulder. Her body was covered in goosebumps.

"I keep thinking of all the people who used to put you down and tell you that you weren't good enough and how I want to hurt them."

He kissed her lips.

"Or the fact that you, yourself are so self conscious about your weight not even realizing you're gorgeous."

He said grabbing her hips, pressing her against him. Yasmin closed her eyes, taking in his words. She was on the verge of crying because she knew he was right. She had always downed herself because she was never a size two always a size ten to sixteen.

"I can't even begin to describe how much I love you, you know? It's like you literally punch my gut and extract the breath from my lungs every time I see you."

He said holding her face.

"If we were on the moon, I would give you my last breath just to see you one last time before I died."

He said kissing her lips passionately.

"I just want to marry you again, and again, and again."

He said chuckling. Yasmin laughed against his chest. The couple got out the shower. He picked her up and twirled her around. She laughed holding on to him for dear life. He placed her down and laughed as she regained balance.