Chapter Eighteen: Welcome Back

(Every *** is the change of sceneries)

Ding.

With the added sounds of air escaping the brakes and a few gasps two pairs of feet came from that elevator. Those weren't any ordinary feet but feet that belonged to the most wanted and experienced agents left in the agency.

Dominic and Eric shared a look before they walked past everyone. Dressed in rich dark suits with black ties and titanium cuff links, the men walked into the office of their boss. He swirled around in his chair, his hands resting in mid air, fingers hooked together.

"Boys."

He said slyly as his eyes gazed over the perfect men.

"Yeah, boss."

Eric said his voice suave and smooth as usual.

"Good to see you. I take it you heaved my warning message?"

He asked as he stood up from his chair. His grey hair was slicked back like always. He was 57 and could have passed for the boys' ages.

"How could I not? My brother, his wife and children are all dead."

Eric said.

"There was no other choice but to come back."

Dominic said looking at the boss.

"Well I'm sorry but you know Christian was hard headed."

The boss said. Dominic nodded.

"And so were the girls so they also had to go."

He said his voice so cold it gave the room a chill.

***

"He's just said the hook."

Gage's voice said into Yasmin's headset. From a camera on one of Eric's buttons, she could see them talking. She parked the black van 5 blocks down and in an alley.

"Baby, how's it looking from the other side?"

Yasmin asked as she picked up her walkie-talkie.

"I can see everyone clearly. So far everyone is doing what they usually do."

Yasmin smirked.

"Thank you baby."

She said into the talkee before focusing back on her brother.

"Tonya, you keep that sniper aimed at that door. Christian will tell you who is coming in from where and you fire."

Yasmin said as she looked at the computer screen. Desiree had another computer working on getting inside the database. In the distance Yasmin could hear her talking to Tasha who was with Chris.

"Gage, keep that kill shot locked."

She said while looking at the screen. So far so good.

***

"I tell you what, it's good to have the boys back in business."

The boss said smiling as he stood up.

***

"Wait for it! Don't do anything yet."

Yasmin said as she edge closer to the laptop on her own lap.

"Copy that baby sis."

***

"Not going to lie, it won't be the same without the trio but eh c'èst la vie."