Chapter Sixteen : "Farlo"

Yasmin was sound asleep next to Christian. He laid there watching his beautiful wife sleep. Her chest slowly rose up and down. Christian smiled remembering their party a few hours ago. She could always rock his world without doubt. He loved her and that was that.

He pulled her body closer to his letting the heat build up. Her bare body felt like silk against his. His hand was above her vagina which her moan softly. Christian smirked and kissed her neck. Yasmin smiled weakly.

"Chris if you do not let me sleep."

She warned. "But I love you."

He whined.

"Love me enough to let me sleep then."

She whispered and continued to sleep.

"Fine, but when you get up we're going to go out."

He said kissing her neck and crawling off the bed. Yasmin woke up a few hours later, her body sore. At the foot of the bed was a few bags. Yasmin smiled and shook her head.

"This man."

She whispered as she wrapped the thin sheet around her body. She opened the bag and held up a stunning burgundy dress that was fluffy and went down to the floor. It has a deep V cut in the front that showed all the way down to the top of her bellybutton.

She laughed. In the back was another deep V cut that went to the top of her waistline. In the middle of her back the two sides were connected by a thin string on her shoulder blade.

She set the dress down and looked in one of the other bags. In a gold bag was a black lace bra exactly her size. On the centerpiece of the bra was a large diamond. Yasmin smiled. Underneath the bra was a thin g-string. Yasmin couldn't help but laugh.

"Only Christian."

She said softly before looking in the last bag. In the bag laid to boxes. One large black box and a blue small rectangular box.

"What the,"

Her voice faded as she opened the box. She gasped and covered her mouth. Two footsteps landed in the doorway. Yasmin turned around with tears in her eyes. Christian slowly walked towards her. Yasmin wrapped an arm around him as he hugged her. Her other hand was of course holding her sheets.

He turned her around and kissed her neck. What was in the box? A large ruby necklace that had diamonds all around that eventually clipped in the back. That hadn't made Yasmin cry.

What had made her cry was the background of the box. On it was etched the voice waves of everyone she loved saying I love you in a different language. Chris and her boys were in English, Dom and Eric were in Spanish, Nina and Jess were in french, Sebastian was in Portuguese and Augustine was in Italian.

Yasmin wasn't quite sure why it had made her cry, it just did. Christian clipped on her necklace and walked her over to the mirror. He wiped her tear and kissed her neck.

"I'm leaving for an hour when I get back you better be ready."

He growled into her neck. Yasmin moaned softly as he slapped her ass hard. Yasmin arched her back and groaned as her sheets fell. Christian chuckled before fixing his shirt and walking out the room.

She wondered where the hell was her brother in all this. This was his house afterall. She dialed him on her phone and walked into the well fashioned bathroom.

"Yes, my love?"

Gage asked. Yasmin could feel his smirk as she turned on the water.

"You sly bastard."