Chapter Fourteen: Answers

SLAM! 

His head was bashed on the desk.

"Answers Brian, we want answers!"

Yasmin said as Christian and Dom held him up.

"They'll kill me."

Walberg spat.

"Not before we do."

Eric said staring him down.

"My girlfriend nearly died!"

Eric yelled finally losing his cool.

"What was in it for you?"

Chris asked.

"You know, to see all three of us dead."

Yasmin added.

"A paid vacation, millions of dollars, new life, debt free? What! Answer me!"

Eric yelled before punching Walberg. Boy, weren't the DeMonte's just great at jumping down people's throats.

"Please, let me go!"

He pleaded. Yasmin shook her head.

"Now, if we let you go, which we won't. You will be watched 24/7 with a specialized sniper aimed at you with every step you take. When you sleep, I'll count the hours. Every breath you take, I'm counting them."

Yasmin said as she leaned forward placing her palms on the table.

"So please don't be afraid of who you're working for, be afraid when we find out before you tell us."

She added as she stood up. The boys released him letting him fall.

"I used to be mad at the men who committed evil, now I pity them."

She said as she closed the door leaving him in his well comforted cell. His cell was equipped with a semi comfortable bed with two pillows, a sink, toilet, and a sofa. CIA towers in Ohio were pretty high class.

---

6:47am.

Yasmin, who was very well rested, was already at the towers. Gage and the rest of the boys were still at her house while the twins and Jazzy were with Augustine in Italy visiting Sebastian.

Yasmin was in black tights that had plaid cloth over the knees with a matching plaid shirt and brown boots. Her hair was wavy and half up, half way down. She walked into Walberg's room with two coffees.

"Rise and shine princess."

She said as she sat down at the table.

"Let's go, I need some answers before the boys get here."

She said sliding his coffee across the table. Walberg eyed her and the coffee.

"Look, I'm not violent, I suggest you start speaking before they kill you trying."

She said casually.

"What do you want to know?"

He asked before grabbing his coffee.

"Everything. Why? Who? Where?"

She said looking at him.

"I can't say who and where. But I can tell you why."

He said sipping his coffee.

"Why?"

She asked. He shook his head.