Three years later. Backround

It's been three years since

Cammie and Zach graduated high school. They live in a small cabin off the grid. Cammies room was the biggest one (only bc zach insisted). She had the master bedroom. Zach room was right next to hers. but he never let her out of sight since she ran away. He NEVER wanted to lose her again.

             The cabin was small but all at the same time, big. too big for Cammie and zach alone. It was starting to get cold oit. winter was making it's way fast. They were still only young, but adults at the same time.

              Rachel still ran the Gallaher academy, but now Joe cam along her side. She loved having him next to her every step of the way.

               Bex, us now in the MI6. But unlike Cammie and Zach she has nothing yo run from. The circle was still chasing those two. though Zach vowed one day he would kill his evil mother.

               Liz, went into the CIA. But to everyone's surprise she was not just a hacker she was a highly trained operative now.

                Macy, and Preston finally officially got together. But Macy still took her career as a Secret Service agent very seriously. but if Preston stayed on the track he was on, she would be the one under the secret service, but still kept a gun with her at all times.

                Grant and Jonas both were in the same feild as Bex and Liz. they were each others partners in crime (or against it).

This is just the backtound... but comment wat u all think so far please!