Chapter 2

Chapter 2

       The morning came fast. Faster than I wanted it to. I woke up I'm the arms of Zach, the strong, strong arms of Zach. But I still couldn't bring myself to tell him my secret. Would he be mad at me? Would he think it was awesome. I really didn't know what he would think if I told him that I wasn't who he thought I was.

         The truth was, I was actually a spy trained, that had to go undercover as a spy in training. Black thorn had a secret training program designed specifically for me. They trained me in weaponry and how to kill, not how to save. Zach had no idea I was training there. He almost caught me once, but I couldn't let that happen.

             The truth was that I wasn't pretending to be who I was the Cammie that everyone knows is the real Cammie, but I can do a lot more than everyone knows, except my mother. I was called operation: Black Hawk. I was a project from the beginning. But what Zach didn't know.

             "Good morning." Zach said. I jumped at the sound of his voice. I was deep in thought. I looked up into the deep green eyes of a boy more innocent than me (I know this is hard to believe).

           "Good morning." I said with a sigh of regret.

            "Cam, what's wrong?"

             "Oh its nothing." Once again I got the one eyebrow raised look. "I'm just thinking."

              "About what?" I was afraid he would ask that. His eyes were kind. Maybe I should tell him, maybe he won't be mad.

               "Well I have more secrets than u think I do."

                "Like what?" His tone was genuine.

              "You're gonna be mad..." I didn't finish what I was saying. We both heard a creak in the hallway. I drew my gun and handed Zach my spare in the night table. His was in his room. We made hand signals and walked to the bedroom door.

               "Oh Frédéric." I said looking at the cat that we had found in the street. We both sat on the couch.

            "So what do you think I'm gonna be mad at you for, even though I won't be." He put his arm around me brining me coffee. This was the soft side of Zachary Goode and this was the soft side of me too, but I liked it.

              "So remember when you said I would never want to be at your school?" He nodded. "Well the truth is I was. Multiple times." He gave me a questioning look. "Have you ever heard of the Black Hawk operation?"

            "Yea.... but it's a myth."

          " No its not. The Black Hawk operation only tried it on one person, me."

          "You are the Black Hawk?!?!" Zach asked extadict. "You are a ledgend! You don't exist!"

            This time I gave him the one eyebrow raised look. "Can you see me?" He nodded. I put my hand on his. "Can u feel me?" He nodded once more. "I am sorry Zach I wanted to tell you sooner but I only recently thought it a good idea." I said tenetivly think he would be mad. I pulled away from his embrace, and walked outside. It was cold out. I stood staring out over the forest that engulfed us. Goose bumps over took my skin.

           Suddenly arms surrounded and embraced me around my waist. The strong arms I had come to love. But I didn't want to be around or held by them at this moment, but I didn't resist.

             "Cam?" Zach said in a soft and almost humorous voice.

           "Yea?"

            "I know you think I'm mad, but I'm not. Do u have any idea how awesome it is that my girlfriend is a ledgend. And not only that, but the friken Black Hawk. This is awesome, and I think it's good that you told me, but it's not going to change anything." I turned to look at him. His eyes sparkled at the sun reflected off of them. He still hugged me.

             "Good. And don't ever let go. Please?" I begged.

             "I will NEVER EVER let you go. I promise." He said back to me.