Chapter 12 Zach's POV

Chapter 12

       "No, Cam please! Hold on!" I said. "Please." I begged her as she breathed a breath I had come to know so well. But it wasn't good, and it had never come from Cam. Her eyes were lifeless. Her body was lifless. She... was lifeless. "NOOOOO! CAMMIE! PLEASE!" I begged as she was no longer breathing in my arms.

         "Step aside sir." I heard and recognized the nurse from the Gallagher Academy.

         "Please!" I begged them. "You have to save her! You have to, Please!" I begged again.

          Cam was in the operating room in the Gallagher Academy. Suddenly i heard familiar voices. Rachel and Joe. She gasped.

         "CAM! NO! PLEASE NO!" Her mom yelled. Joe was quiet and angry. He looked over at me.

         "Zach." He said. It was the one voice I knew I hated. It was the voice that was angry.

         "Joe it was Catherine." I said.

        "Where is she?!?!" He yelled, but I realized he wasn't mad at me.

         "In the pit of hell." I said. He looked shocked.

          "Good." He said. "Good." He went back over to Rachel and held her tight. I hated my self.

         Gasp. "Cam?" I heard Liz say. She started to sob. Jonas held her tight.

        "Cam?!!" I heard Bex say. She gave me a death look. "Zach!" She ran at me.

        "Bex..." I tried to calm her down, I didn't want to fight her.

       "Ahhhh!" She yelled. As she launched her self at me, but Grant grabbed her and started to rub her head and kissed her forehead.

       "Shhhh! Bex it's okay. Zach didn't do this." He said calming her down.  everyone was holding the person they loved, but me. I hate myself! The one person who I truly loved was in the emergency operating room. Finally a nurse came out to see us. Everyone looked at her attentively.

        "Good news." She said and everyone breathed a sigh. "She will be fine, but if this young man hadent been there, she would have died." The nurse said looking at me.

         "Thankyou." Grant said.

          Cammie was still unconscious.  I didn't let go of her hand. Everyone came and waited beside her. As the days went on, Rachel and Joe had to run the Academy.  Liz had a huge CIA project that her and Jonas needed to work on.

         "I'm gonna get coffee." I said.

          "I will come with you." Grant said.

          "I will stay." Bex piped in.

          "Do you want anything?" Grant asked Bex.

          "Yea." She said. We left with that.