Chapter 22

My brother illegally stole Mom's car and drove me to Kay's after school. He seemed mad. He played a song called 'Be'. It's a rap song by Høyas. It's pretty good and I'm not even into that type of music.
We made it to Kay's. I didn't see any red hoodies in my size and I complained, "There's no red hoodies in my size!!"

"Hey Ben," My brother called me.

"Huh?"

"Stop being so overdramatic."

"Me? " I put a hand over my chest. "Over dramatic?!"

My brother can be a pain but most of the time he is nice. He acts like an A hole at times but we all have our moments.

"Yes you and here's your hoodie. "

"Thanks bro. " I said as he handed me a red, size small hoodie.

"Come on. "

"Where are we going?"

"We gotta get you some cologne. "
I could tell he's not okay. He walked slow. He had a lack of energy. I wonder if he felt anything. When I get depressed I feel nothing in my brain but at the same time I feel a hole in my heart and a pit in my stomach.

It hurts. It's hurts when you don't think you are good enough and your mother is narcissistic. It hurts when you had a really good relationship with someone and they break up with you because they can't handle your mother. I miss Cassidy but every time I think of S. P. Whitman or see her all my thoughts of Cassidy go away, but the thoughts always come back.

"Ben! " Dominic shouted and shook my shoulders. I guess I zoned out too far. "I got the cologne. " He held a bottle of Power cologne, Kaylen Powers' perfume for men. He bought everything and went out the store. He got in the car and slammed the door.

"Abbie broke up with me. " He said before starting the car. Abbie Snyder. Dominic's ex girlfriend. She was nice to everyone and I could tell she really loved Dominic. Dominic wouldn't, I mean, he couldn't get Abbie out his mind. She wasn't supposed to be dating Dominic but she risked everything for him.

"Oh dang. I know how you feel." Thoughts of Cassidy filled my mind.

"No.You don't." I nodded. I know how it feels. Dominic yelled at me. "No. Cassidy broke up with you. SHE BROKE UP WITH YOU. You didn't send her 50 text messages with no reply just to find out her brother told her mom and you can't ever talk to her again. And then her say it's what she wanted. Cassidy wasn't ripped from you, Ben, she left you. "

Cassidy wasn't ripped from me, she left me. K Dominic, that hurt.

"I'm sorry. "

"I didn't mean to yell. " Dominic, yes you did. He started the car. "Relationships are stupid. " I would agree with him but I like S. P. and kinda want a relationship with her.

"The right girl will come around sooner or later. "
I assured him.

"I want that girl now. " Before he drove us drove home he stopped past the store and made me get *roses for S. P...

* View image. Image is of a dozen roses.