Chapter 3: The Truth In Ones Eyes (Part 2)

I ate some barbecue pork before getting up and waving bye to my friends. This weird chakra and the thing with my eye are wearing down on my mind. I decided to go and pay the Hokage a visit.

Upon arriving at the Hokage's office, I knocked three times before he beckoned for me to come in. I opened the door and pulled a chair up to his desk. "Hello Misuto. Is there something wrong?" Hiruzen asked. I looked him in the eye before I began to relay the same information I told Shikamaru.

"I see. Do you mind if I inspect your eye patch?" The Hokage asked. I simply nodded and leaned in. The old man attempted to take the patch off of me eye, but it wouldn't budge. "Hmm this is interesting." Hiruzen muttered to himself. He began to make a series of hand-signs, and then his finger glowed with a blue light. "Now Misuto, this May hurt." Was his final statement before he jabbed his fingers onto the rim of my eye patch.

I screamed in agony as the Hokage unsealed the eye patch and removed it from my face. When the patch was gone, I felt a ginormous wave of energy rush through my body. The pain had vanished, and I had full vision.

"Wait huh? I was always told that I didn't have a right eye." I asked in complete astonishment. The Hokage just looked at me and thought to himself.

"Misuto, it's seems to me that you were placed under a very powerful seal. This seal was placed into your eye patch and locked your right eye away. I also think that I know why." Lord Third states before standing and gesturing for me to follow him.

We walked to a wall in his office and he opened a painting that led to a hidden library. Once inside, Hiruzen picked up a book labeled Fantastic Kekkei Genkei and Where to Find Them. Hiruzen opened the book and flipped through the sections. The sections spanned from common to impossible.

To my surprise, Hiruzen continued to flip through the pages until he was on the last two pages. One of the pages gave a description of the Juubi eyes of the Sage of Six Paths. The other paged told about the Zetsugan eye.

"Misuto I believe that you have this hidden Kekkei Genkei. The Zetsugan eye once belonged to the demon god, Shimuwari. He lived a very long time ago, yet in the same era as the Sage. These eyes have been rumored to exist somewhere in the hidden rain hundreds of years ago, but they were never proven to be true."

"The Zetsugan grants the user an immense amount of chakra, the ability to learn all natural element jutsu, and finally the ability to drain the chakra out of any life force, ultimately causing the life force to deteriorate. Another thing that comes with these eyes is the hidden ninja art: Zetsubō style, which is how one does the last ability on the list." Hiruzen finished reading the page and closed the book.

I just stared in astonishment. My eyes never left the book due to the temporary paralysis that comes with shock and fear. I just froze, trying to comprehend what was being told to me. I have the second most powerful Kekkei Genkei in the world, and I've never known. I have so many more abilities and adaptations of than I've ever dreamed of. It is unbelievable.

"Misuto how about you go home and get some rest. I want for to return here tomorrow when you awake. You need to be trained to use that eye of yours." Lord third proclaimed. I nodded and went to leave, but I was stopped by a hand grasping my shoulder.

"Wait Misuto. I want for you to wear this crystal. It is rumored to contain the spirit of Shimuwari, and I reckon that you'd be helped by it." Hiruzen states with a smile. The crystal was purple and was installed into a silver ring. I placed it on my right, middle finger.

Hiruzen and I walked out of the hidden library and I left the Hokakge tower entirely. I decided to skip dinner and set out for home. The journey was quite and dark. This was the perfect time to let my internal tension dissolve and fade away.