Chapter 4: Something To Look Forward To

"And... STOP." Bon yelled.

The group has just finish our last set of exercises that will prepare us for the jutsu training we will be receiving. To say the least, the team doesn't look so good. Naruto and Sasuke are laying on their backs in the field, on the brink of losing consciousness. Hinata actually did pass out, and Neji is trying his damn hardest not to look like he is fazed. Meanwhile, Bon and I are preparing the chakra papers to give to the team and gauge how to properly train them.

"Gather 'round shinobi. It's time for the next part of our training." I said to them as they began to regroup. "These papers are made from a special tree. When you push chakra into them, they will react. The reaction will tell which chakra nature you all have. Once we know our chakra natures, we will begin Ninjutsu training." I explained to everyone. While I was talking, each person came and took one of the slips of paper.

"Alright brats. Place the slip between your palms and focus your chakra into your hands." Bon commanded. The group did as they were told and the slips quickly began to react to their individual chakras. The Hyuugas have wind chakra nature, which i was to be expected. The real shock came from Sasuke, Naruto, and myself.

Sasuke's slip was engulfed in blackened flames and turned to ashes. The fire didn't go out. It began to emit a grey smoke crimson smoke and then suddenly vanished. Sasuke just may be the only shinobi alive to have Amaterasu fire style chakra.

Naruto's slip was sliced in half, which signaled wind chakra nature. It didn't stop there though. The left half of the slip turned into soil and fell to the ground. The right slip became very damp and also fell out of his hand. Then a small flower grew out of the ground where it the two halves met. Who would've thought that the idiot would have wood style chakra nature? That's not an everyday occurrence.

But then again, neither is what happened to my slip of chakra paper. The paper, still in my palms, was enveloped in a sphere of purple chakra. My hands then were forced apart and the paper was split into four even squares. One square crumbled to ashes, and another to soil. One became drenched and the last crumbled in on itself. The remains of the original paper were still inside the sphere.

Suddenly, a swirling occurred in the sphere. The remains became something spectacular. A tree sapling engulfed in a a flame similar to Sasuke's was now present. The sphere soon closed in on itself and took the sapling with it.

Not an everyday occurrence indeed.

"Well okay, that will be all for today. You can come out now old man." Bon bellowed into a seemingly empty field. Hiruzen made is presence known as he "shushined" in front of us all. "Misuto, Naruto, Sasuke. You three are very special individuals indeed. That being said I request you all to come with me to my office. Neji and Hinata, you may return back to the Hyuuga compound and await further instructions." Hiruzen stated with certainty that just couldn't be questioned.

"Ah- hai hokage-sama!" Neji said. With that, Hinata and he left with a clone of Hiruzen. The original took Naruto, Sasuke, and me to his office. Once there, He told all the hidden anbu to leave at once. This was shocking due to the fact that these specific Anbu are to never leave the side of the hokage. Whatever it was that Hiruzen has to talk to us about has to be of the up most importance.

"Now that we are alone, let's discuss what happened at the Garden of Hashirama Senju. It seems to me that you three just may be the single most powerful individuals in the world, that is if you train to master your new found abilities." Hiruzen said and paused. Naruto didn't give him s chance to fill in the void before he started his tantrum.

"What even was that?! It looked cool, but bad? And SasuTEME had something cool too. It looked cooler than mine, but I'll make it better. I just gotta try again with more chakra! And I-" Naruto was interrupted by Bon.