Adventure 3

"This is perhaps the most difficult situation I faced in my entire life." Midoriya stands in front of the bathroom wearing a towel around her.

"Izuku dear, have bath first and then we will have dinner." Inko says while preparing dinner that night.

"I feel like I am about to commit a great sin." Midoriya sighs and enters the bath.

Call it misfortune or bad luck, there is a big full body sized mirror in there. Midoriya who forgot about this fact looked at herself naked. To the unprepared Midoriya this is a huge blow head on.

"Waah!" Midoriya stumbles and falls down, taking the towel down with her. Forgetting this fact she grazed at the mirror. She suddenly became dead silent only staring at herself.

She had a perfect S-shaped body every girl would kill to have, face that could put many actress to shame and long hair adding more charisma. 

Well, you can't blame a teenage boy seeing a girl nude for the first time. After that she got up and went into the tub. "I take it back. I can't remain the same."

THE NEXT MORNING

 Midoriya got up  a bit early so that she could shift things in the dorms. She opens he wardrobe only to find many.........skirts and dresses.

"MMMOOOOOMMMMM" 

"What happened? " Inko came rushing and looked at the Midoriya and then the wardrobe, realizing what made her shout she replied "I am sorry, I forgot to tell you since you became a girl I thought it would be better filled with dresses rather than jeans. On that note you have to wear the girl's uniform and undergarments now."

This struck like a lightning to Midoriya "I became a girl....so that means in school I have to .......man this is so embarrassing. " she thought.

Seeing Midoriya in deep thought Inko tells" Here let me help you dress up. I have many things to teach."

At this point Midoriya thought "The little feeling of manliness I have has been crushed as of this moment."

After a lecture about female manners and management Inko dressed up Midoriya in he school uniform.

"You make a wonderful girl Izuku." Inko squeals.

"That does not make me happy mom" Midoriya replies but anyone would agree with her mother if they see Midoriya in her uniform-The girl's uniform.

U A ACADEMY

Inko drops Midoriya at the entrance.

"Take care dear, If you need any help just call me. Your stuff has been moved to your new dorm with the girls and before going to class, go to the teachers room. They will give you the keys."

"Yes mom, bye."

"Bye."

Inko leaves and Midoriya starts going to the staff room.

"Midoriya, my girl" All Might comes towards her.

"All Might, What are you doing here?"

"I just came to check how you are doing."

"Well, I am all right."

"I can see that. You look good in those." All Might says while grinning.

"I am not talking about that. It's just that I am a bit embarrassed." Midoriya looks down

"Don't worry. It will be all right." All Might pat's her back and both of them walk towards the staff room.

As they enter the staff room, Midoriya sees Aizawa, Midnight, Principal Nezu, Present Mic and Recovery girl discussing something. Then they realized that All Might came and see Midoriya with him.

"WOAH! Is that Midoriya???" Present Mic shouts while pointing at Midoriya.

"SOOO CUTEEE" Midnight comes up to Midoriya and hugs her. Midnight always had a taste for cute things but she thought it was embarrassing so she controlled them, on seeing Midoriya who is too cute for anyone to resist she gave in.

Midoriya on the other hand didn't expect this. She thought there would be serious talk going on about her predicament but everyone is taking it rather easy.....or they might be trying to act cheerful in front of her so that she won't be depressed.

"Midoriya" principal Nezu calls her with a serious tone. Hearing his voice, Midnight let go of Midoriya.

Nezu and other teacher other than All Might gather in front of Midoriya.

"Sorry and Thank you, Midoriya." Nezu says .

"Wha...what are you saying?" Midoriya stutters as she doesn't know what to do.

"We were unable to do anything while our student was risking life and fighting villains"

Midoriya starts thinking" Well, I think I understand it. They wanted to protect us but already failed the two times UA was invaded. So they would be regretting it."

 "And the Thank you part is for restoring faith in UA in the society. You made us proud." Nezu smiles and Aizawa continues "Although you still need a lot of training, You are now a hero. So do your best." and ruffles her hair.

"Yes" Since Midoriya is a crybaby, she was unable to withstand these strong surge of emotions and starts tearing up.

"Now now stop crying." All Might tries to stop her from crying by crouching down and wiping her tears.

"She really cries too much, I have to do something about that." All Might thinks

"Midoriya, Its getting late far class. Let's go, we have a lot of explaining to do to your classmates. They have been annoying me everyday."

"Okay" Midoriya nods and bows to the other teachers "I will be on my way."

She follows Aizawa towards her class.

"Now I have to face them, huh?"

She remembers her teachers words which start to fire her up.

"Let's do this." She thought as she is about to enter the class.

AUTHOR NOTE

Hi, everyone I think its time to decide the pairings. Initially there will be many but there is only one final thing so I wanna do it by majority. Comment below on which pairing you want I will check them and decide the final one.