Adventure 5

It took a long time for everyone to calm down. While Bakugo and Todoroki still showed some hostility towards each other, at least they didn't start fighting.

TRING TRING TRING

The sound of bell ringing spreads throughout the academy signaling the start of lunch break.

"Kaminari, let's ask Midoriya to have lunch with us." Mineta suggests slowly afraid of how brutal the girls can be.

"Sure, but how do we do that?" Kaminari knows that they hardly know Midoriya and never were in her friend circle. "There must be some way" both of them start thinking hard. But they were not the only ones.

Todoroki, who is staring outside the window is actually thinking the same too.

"Hey Midoriya, can we have lunch together?" Todoroki goes towards her.

"I was about to ask you the same." Midoriya replies while blushing.

"But I want you to feed me." Todoroki grabs Midoriya's waist and pulls her closer.

Midoriya shakes her head while trying to cover her face feeling shy. Todoroki moves the hands from her face and they start kissing.

Todoroki starts turning red while thinking all this.

"Todoroki, are you all right?" Sero asks

"I am fine." He looks towards Midoriya, to ask her but thinks it is better to run one more mental stimulation. But starts thinking "Why am I feeling so desperate for Midoriya? I should aim to be the top hero so I don't have time for all this." He heads towards the mess alone.

Even Bakugo was no exception although he is a bit ahead of himself.

"I am home" Bakugo returns home from work in his hero costume.

"Kacchan, You are back." Midoriya, now wearing a night gown and looking like a perfect housewife runs and hugs Bakugo "I just prepared food, so shall we eat?"

"I don't want to eat food." Bakugo lifts Midoriya and carries her to the bedroom "I want to eat you."

"HEH" Bakugo smirks while looking at Todoroki and other boys.

He starts grinning not noticing the others.

"Is he an idiot?" Sato asks not knowing what is making him so much happy.

"Bakugo, what happened?" Kirishima being his only good friend asks him.

"Take that you bastards" he shouts at other boys who were thinking of Midoriya and goes off to lunch thinking "What's wrong with me? Why am I thinking about Deku this much?"

While the others were still hesitating, the girls made their move first.

"Hey Midoriya let's have lunch." Uraraka and the other girls ask her.

"Sure" Midoriya and the other girls head towards the mess.

"AWWW, she left already" Mineta shouts in frustation.

"Just when we were about to ask her." Kaminari says in regret.

As Midorya was going through the hall way, she noticed many stares on her "Is it just me or is everyone staring at me?.....Well, they might be thinking who this new girl is."

Midoriya was never the one to believe that she is beautiful, so she underestimated her new body and the charm it had on the boys.

Although she failed to notice boys ogling, the other girls clearly saw this.

Just as they entered the mess, everyone got dumbstruck upon seeing Midoriya, as if they had seen flower between the thorns.

"Who is she?" The girls of 1-B gather around Midoriya. But the girls of 1-A were smiling, thinking about their reaction.

Even the students from other classes wanted to know who this new girl is. Well, no one can blame them for being interested in Midoriya who is still shy and confused on what to do while trying to cover her face.

"She is Midoriya." Mina tells loud enough for the whole mess to hear.

"WWWHHHHHHAAAAATTTTTTT?????!!!!!!" Everyone are literally dumbstruck. The pretty average and plain looking Midoriya turned into a girl who can be called most beautiful girl.

The way everyone are seeing MIdoriya totally changed. It was full of admiration and respect. Everyone present had seen the fight between Midoriya and the league of villains, even pro heroes were moved by the fight, so how could they stay put! So many of them rushed towards Midoriya bombarding her with questions.

"So is this a side effect?"

"Is it permanent?"

"Are there any other effects?"

Midoriya was never used to crowds, much less being the centre of attraction. So when confronted with these many questions, she was completely blown, not knowing what to do. As the crowd started growing bigger, it lead to squeezing and pushing each other.

"WAH!!"

But suddenly she was being lifted into the air by something catching her back. At first she panicked but after knowing who it was, she felt relived.

"Hey, everyone, stop rushing and move back." Mirio shouts loud enough to rival a mic set.

"Yeah, you should give her a chance to explain." Nejire nods flying away from the crowd along with Midoriya.

"Don't use your quirk everywhere Nejire" Tamaki says lazily.

After moving away from the crowd, she put down Midoriya between Mirio and Tamaki and lands behind her.

"You people should really learn some manners." Mirio shouts at the others.

Everyone, realizing what they had done apologize "We are sorry." Even the girls started regretting it. For their fun they troubled Midoriya.

"NO, it's okay." Midoriya tries to lighten the mood.

"Now, it's Midoriya's turn to explain." Nejire easily diverts the topic, although it was unintentional and purely to satisfy her curiosity, Midoriya mentally thanked her.

Now everyone were patiently waiting for her answer.Being nervous, she explains them saying it was an side effect of the unprepared drug.

They can only think how much it would have hurt her. Even the pro heroes were unable to move.

"Is this permanent?" Kendo asks, expressing everyones doubt.

"Yes" Midoriya replies. Although she replied normally, everyone knew it must be hard on her.

"So now you are a dickless, right Midoriya?" Monoma being the sadistic person he is, starts laughing at Midoriya only to be choked uncoscious by Kendo "Seriously, this guy has no sense of timing". She apologizes to everyone and drags him away, everyone goes back to their places and continue to have their lunch.

Mirio puts his hands on Midoriya's shoulders and faces her "Senpai?", she asks with a questioning look on her face only to see a serious look on his face which we find rarely.

"Well, however you may be, on the inside you are still you. So stop being bothered by it and focus only on your goal. Okay?"

"Yeah, if you need any help come find me." Nejire also extends her support.

Even the lazy Tamaki couldn't stay silent "You are a good one. So I think there wouldn't be any problem for you. If you need us, you are welcomed to come talk to us anytime."

Midoriya being Midoirya starts crying and smiling at the same time.

"Thank you, senpais" She thanks them with the same smile.

"Hey, Midoriya come let's eat lunch." she hears the girls calling her.

"See you again, senpai" She bows and goes back towards her classmates.

If only she had turned around and saw their faces, she would see two red tomatoes.

So once again, unknowingly Midoriya has added two more people, Mirio and Tamaki to 'Victims of her smile' list.