Adventure 4

Many people call Bakugo short-tempered but only a handful of people know that he is actually very observant and collected. He knows this fact much better than others but he simply doesn't care about others. For as long as he remembered his dream is only one thing-to be the No.1 hero even greater than All Might and he had the confidence that he can succeed. Until his fight with Midoriya. It was at this point that his confidence has shattered. He always hated Midoriya, that nerd who always managed to catch up to him ,no matter the circumstances.

But contrary to all this and how much ever he tried to deny it, he knew at his heart that he cared for Midoriya. He knows a lot about Midoriya than any other. The only reason he acts rudely towards Midoriya is because he hated his guts.

So when he heard that Midoriya will be coming to class today, he felt that there is a need to scold Midoriya for his character- others first ourselves next.

Todoroki has always been lonely. Since his childhood he had no friends and much worse no reliable family member. He was hated by his mother, ignored by his siblings and forced by his father to achieve his dreams.

So when he joined UA, he thought everything would be the same. But fate had something else planned for him. He noticed Midoriya at his battle with Bakugo and Iida. At that time he thought he is just a reckless guy with a lot of unnecessary emotions. 

But it was at his battle during the sports festival that he started to understand Midoriya. A boy with only thoughts of saving others no matter the situation or at the cost of himself. His life changed after that as his mother accepted him. After that he slowly started socializing with others. From that point on he considered Midoriya his rival and his best friend.

So he felt relieved that nothing severe happened to Midoriya. Hoping to see him soon he too waited for Midoriya's arrival.

To say Uraraka was worried is an understatement. Her dear friend who had been caught up in a recent incident had been in a critical condition. She wanted to visit him but the officials said that it was prohibited. He had been a very good friend to her. He is also really intelligent when it comes to application of quirks. But what she liked the most in him is to help others without hesitation. Well, she only liked him as a friend but recently it was something else. Even she herself is not sure about it. So she waited for him.

"Let's do this." Midoriya follows Aizawa into the class. Although she is feeling a bit nervous, she wanted to meet her friends after so long.

When the class first saw Aizawa, they were about to ask about Midoriya but just then, they saw someone following Aizawa.

"Who is that, sensei?" Mina asks.

Aizawa then moves away Midoriya allowing the whole class to notice her.

The whole class suddenly went silent, seeing the most cutest and beautiful thing they had seen in their entire life, no one was able to speak or move.

Midoriya misinterpreting this thought "Do I look weird or something."

Aizawa unable to bear the silence broke it "This is Midoriya."

"WWWWWHHHHHHHAAAAAAAATTTTT!!!!?????" Everyone shouted even Bakugo, the usually silent Tokoyami and I don't care Todoroki.

"Midoriya became a girl!!!" All the boys shout.

"What the hell, this beautiful girl is Midoriya??" even the girls were no exception.

Aizawa clearly irritated by the noise shouts "Can you stop shouting  and let me explain."

Seeing the angry look on Aizawa's face the class settled down in no time. So he continued