Adventure 15

"We will be going ahead. Midoriya, join us as soon as you get your clothes and towel." Uraraka notifies Midoriya before proceeding inside the bath along with the other girls.

"O...Okay." Midoriya is just too nervous not knowing what to do. Talking to a girl, face to face was enough to make her head explode but now bathing together with all of them.....God knows what might happen.

While Midoriya was holding these conflicting feelings the girls entered the bath. It was nothing like the boys' bath, it was grand and majestic, a large area filled with hot water and surrounded by wooden walls giving off the impression of hot springs.

As the girls begin to bath, they start relaxing. But Momo and Uraraka start acting dull, carrying a guilty expression.

"What happened to both of you?" Mina notices something is off and asks both of them thereby diverting everyone's attention to both of them. Upon being questioned Momo hesitantly replies.

"I was thinking it was wrong of us to take advantage of Midoriya's feelings."

"Yeah......, I was thinking the same. She holds us dear but we are using that to play with her. I...I don't think its right." Uraraka expresses her guilt while looking down.

A moment of silence passes between them as they think over their actions.

"Fine then, we will apologize to her and we will never do it again."

"Okay."

"Rabbit"

"Yes"

Jiruo, Mina, Asui and Tooru agree with them.

"By the way, Midoiya is taking a lot of time, isn't she?"

"Now that you mention it, she is late."

Meanwhile, the said person is standing facing the door of the bath. She is still wearing her undergarments along with her trademark All Might towel.

"You can do this Izuku." She encourages herself, "I will close my eyes as soon as I open the door. Then I can take bath in one corner."

But fate was far cruel than she expected.

"Why is she taking so lon.." Before Midoriya could brace herself, the calamity strikes. The girls open the door revealing themselves to Midoriya with just a towel on them barely covering their bodies.

Poor Midoriya couldn't bear this site, she stands still as her mind goes blank and face turns red.

"Oh! Midoriya you are here. Come inside." Mina calls her.

But Midoriya is just standing there not moving an inch.

"Midoriya.......MIDORIYAAAA" Tooru shouts at the top of her lungs.

"Ah!" This sound is enough to bring her back to reality. This time she covers her eyes with her hand. "I didn't see anything. I didn't see anything..."

She slowly starts walking towards the water away from her friends while she peeks through the gap between her fingers.

"Come over here"

"Rabit"

Jiruo and Asui use their quirks as they pull Midoriya.

"AAHHH"

Midoriya who was walking suddenly feels Jiruo's jack and Asui's tongue on her legs.

"Oh! no"

SSSSWWWWOOOOSSSHHHHH

The next thing she knew is she is under the water alongside her friends.

She comes above the surface only to be met with the girls all around her.