Adventure 18

"Let's go", the league of villains plunges forward.

"Everyone be careful. You are by yourselves", Aizawa warns the students before diving into action.

"Fight!Fight!Fight!Kill!Kill!Kill!"

Nomu goes after Endeavor and Hawks while Aizawa, Blood Hero and Present Mic take on Shigaraki, Jin and Dabi.

"IZUKUUU", Toga tries to go after Midoriya but Midnight blocks her way.

"Not so fast"

"You...", Toga points at her angrily, "Why are you coming in between me and Izuku?"

"Does she have a screw loose or something?", the UA students wonder.

"Well...when I am here no one harms my sister", Midnight winks at Midoriya.

"It's a ladies war then, huh", Toga brings out a pair of knives, "So be it". She rushes towards Midnight.

"So...we have got nothing to do", All Might says bluntly as he watches all the pro heroes engage in their battles.

"Don't worry. We got the important task of viewing and cheering for everyone", Principal Nezu replies proudly from the sidelines.

Meanwhile, the students are just watching their teachers battling the villains.

"Aren't we supposed to fight?", Kirishima expresses the doubts in everyone's heart.

"Yeah, let's freaking go!", Bakugo shouts making explosions.

Then Kaminari smirks, "Did you forget that both you and Todoroki don't have your hero license yet".

"That's where you are wrong Pikachu. I got mine", Bakugo answers proudly and Todoroki nods acknowledging that.

"Then what are we waiting for?", Mina asks the others.

"Everyone, I know you are eager to help but it is better to understand and analyze the situation before jumping in", Mirio, being the most experienced one advices his juniors.

"Who do you think you are to make me listen to you? I am gonna go", Bakugo is never the one to follow others.

"I think we should take action now that we have a chance", Sero supports Bakugo making many others think the same.

"Everyone, I think we should think before we act", Midoriya tells her opinion. But then...all of them look at Midoriya with a weird expression.

"Says the one who always charges without a single thought", this is the thought running in their minds.

"What?", Midoriya questions their expressions.

Just as they were about to reply to her, they see Magician coming behind Midoriya.

"Watch out", all of them shout in unison.

Hearing them Midoriya activates one for all. But...they are a little too late as he turns Midoriya into an orb.

"NNNNOOOO", her classmates shout in worry.

Magician smiles holding the orb, "Hehe! You are mine". But just then he feels a murderous aura everywhere around him.

"No! She is mine", Magician hears thunderous roars behind him. The owners of the roars being Todoroki, Bakugo, Mirio, Uraraka and Momo.

"Oh no! Run", Magician tells himself as he begins to run away from the students. Although he might be able to run away from them he cannot outrun their love for Midoriya.

So he pays...

"AAAAAAA"

A pitiful yell can be heard throughout the battlefield as he gets tackled by Mirio and gets caught up in the fire released by Todoroki followed by the explosions sent by Bakugo.