01

Jimins Pov
"GOSH DARNIT" I yelled as I threw threw the controller. I picked up my phone to text kookie and tae to tell them that my WiFi stopped so I would be playing any more video games today. Why the hell did it stop? There's no way in hell I'm going without WiFi. I tried reconnecting the wifi but apparently it wasn't gonna work. It's midnight no one can come fix it. Damnit. Screw it. I'm gonna go ask that asshole next door. He's the rudest person on this street, but his wifi is the only one that will reach my house.
I put my Nike slides on and threw in a hoodie cause I was not about to go over there shirtless. I walked down the stairs and out the door. I started to knock on his door. Okay I changed my mind. Let's just go back to the house and call someone tomorrow. I can just go to bed. I turned to walk away and he opened the door.
"can I help you" he said and I stopped and turned around. Okay now I want to go back home. He's attractive. Very attractive. His messy hair and sweats are freaking attractive. ABORT MISSION wait I can't do that now he's right there. Gosh darnit. I have to speak
"Um...sorry I was gonna leave but you opened the door. Ya see my wifi stopped. Could I use yours?" I said. He started laughing. "Why would I let you use my wifi? And why the hell would you come here at midnight. No. You cannot have my wifi" he said and slammed the door. I walked back up to door, and started knocking on it again. He opened the door and death stared me. Why didn't I just leave. "Why are you still here?" He said. "Oh um can I please use your wifi? Please please please" I said "No" he went to shut the door but I put my foot in the way. "What the hell?" He said as I pushed my way into his house. What the hell am I doing? "I'm not gonna give my wifi to a stranger. Could you leave my house'' he said. "hi I'm Jimin. Now we aren't strangers. What's your name?" I said. "Yoongi" he said as he walked to the kitchen. "want a drink?" He asked. "yeah coke" I said "no it's too late for that. You can have water" he said. "whatever" I said. He walked back into the living room with two glasses of water. And told me to sit on the couch he sat next to me. Why am I still here? I chuckled at my thoughts. "what's funny?" He said. "nothing I'm just thinking" I said. He just started watching tv. He must've been watching this before I knocked on his door. What the hell is happening. He's just gonna watch TV while I'm on his couch. Okay then. "So Jimin are you single?" He asked. Oh he went there okay. My hot neighbor just asked if I'm single. "Yeah I'm usually the third wheel for my friends Taehyung and Jungkook." I said "Are you gay?" He asked. So he's just gonna ask these personal questions. "Answer the question. I'm trying to get to know you so we're aren't strangers." He said. "Um well yeah I am. What about you?" I asked. "Yeah I'm gay. Can't you tell?" What's he talking about? "I let you force your way into my house and sit on my couch. You think I wouldve let you do that if you were Suzy from across the street? Hell no. That hoe throws herself at me all the time. She doesn't understand that I like dick but" I started laughing. I almost spit my water out.  He countiued talking "I would've dragged you out of my house if I didn't think you were cute" I stopped moving and I think breathing as well. My eyes went wide and I could feel my cheeks get hot. I knew I was blushing. He laughed and pinched my cheeks. "Awww cute little jiminie is blushing" I just started laughing trying to avoid the fact that he called me cute and I blushed. "Jimin I'm going to bed so you can go home if you want" "Okay Yoongi. I'll see you another time. Thanks for the water. Goodnight" I said and I left. I texted my group chat with tae and kookie and told them everything that happened and all they said was "ohh get it" I turned my phone off and went to bed thinking about my hot ass neighbor calling me cute.