07

Yoongis pov
I think I scared jimin. It was just a joke tho. I cooked bacon and eggs because it's like 11am and I really want bacon. Anyways, jimin hasn't made any noise or tried to come down here.
  I finished making the food and set two plates down with water. I walked to jimins room. I found him asleep. He's really cute asleep. I walked over to him and inkneeled down next to him. I looked at him and gently shook him. "Jiminie foods done." He raised up and yawned. He put his arms out and wanted me to carry him. He looked at me and I just looked at him. Then he gave me puppy dog eyes and he pushed out his lower lip and pouted. I gave in. I carried him down and sat him in his seat. "Thank you" he mummered as he started eating. I sat next to him and we ate.
  After we ate jimin walked to the couch and put on a movie. We sat there just watching it. But I mostly stared at him. I admired everything. Shit. Busted. He caught me staring.
"Aww. Yoongi. We're you staring at me?" He teased. "of course I was. I love looking at your beautiful face minie" I said. "you have so many nicknames for me." He said. "yes I do baby boy." I said.
We both watched the movie and cuddled. After the movie. It was around 4:30pm.
  "Can we go somewhere? I want to show you something." Jimin asked.