10

Jimins Pov
Yoongi held my hand and led me to my door. I went to unlock it but I was already unlocked. I locked the door. I always do. What the frick? Yoongi went inside first. He wanted to make sure no one was gonna kill us. But then I smelled it. "Stop." I said. He turned around. He saw tears in my eyes. "what?" He whispered. I walked into the kitchen. "Eomma?" I asked. My mom turned around as she placed her world famous pie on my kitchen counter. I ran to her and hugged her. Yoongi slowly walked in. My mom turned to him. "Hi I'm Yoongi" he said and my mom walked over to him smiling. "I'm jimins mom if you didn't already hear." She turned and looked at me. "jiminie please tell me he's you're boyfriend." My eyes went wide. I just nodded I couldn't speak. "Good. He's very handsome." She said. She turned towards me. "Jimin. I always knew you were gay. I'm your mom. I know you." I just hugged her. A few tears fell from my eyes. "Okay well I'm gonna be staying here for a couple of days. Yoongi are you staying here?" She asked. "No ma'am. I live next door. That's actually how we met. You're son came and asked for my wifi password. And when I said no he forced his was into my apartment. Romantic right?" Yoongi said. "Jimin did you really? Oh my gosh. Okay then. Well if you want jimin you can go over there at night so you're with him and I don't want to interrupt anything." She said. "mom oh my gosh. We can both stay here. There's a guest room." I said. "yeah and i can stay on the couch." Yoongi offered. I mummered a quick "or with me" but they both heard me. "okay jiminie. I can stay in you're room." My mom smiled and the rest of the evening we ate pie and watched movies. I got tired and me and Yoongi went to bed.